• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesel is HOT!

yobdab1

Virgin
Reaction score
Why cant you guys find a really good cocksucker to take advantage of Diesle? Isn't it so obvious that he just want's to get awesome head from a great cocksucker? :)

He seemed to really like what Jason did for him. Looked good to me!

Yeah Diesal just keeps getting better and better. He's one of my favorites. I think he has enjoyed some pretty good head up to this point. I do agree though that he still has potential to take things up a notch. He is still holding back just a little.

I'm glad that his living circumstances have improved so much. You can tell he's so much happier now. He looked so much better in the last 2 scenes since he's no longer living in halfway houses and is back home in... Alabama? Anyway, he shaved the facial hair, got rid of the piercings and now looks like the all American boy next door. When he smiles now it looks so sincere. Good for him! He's a hunk!

Yeah Diesal just keeps getting better and better. He's one of my favorites. I think he has enjoyed some pretty good head up to this point. I do agree though that he still has potential to take things up a notch. He is still holding back just a little.

I'm glad that his living circumstances have improved so much. You can tell he's so much happier now. He looked so much better in the last 2 scenes since he's no longer living in halfway houses and is back home in... Alabama? Anyway, he shaved the facial hair, got rid of the piercings and now looks like the all American boy next door. When he smiles now it looks so sincere. Good for him! He's a hunk!

Oh, my I can see it now. Show down of the Cock Suckers. I just wonder if diesel and any of the other straight boys would volunteer as judges in that contest.:thumbup:

I'd volunteer...

...to teach them! Damn, what a beautiful cock he has...would be a pleasure to work on it! :thumbup:

...to teach them! Damn, what a beautiful cock he has...would be a pleasure to work on it! :thumbup:

Hey, David and Mark there is an auction to have. Which Forum member gets to suck Deisel's cock. LOL :lol: :thumbup:

When will we see more from diesel? I cant wait to see more from that hottie!

Diesal getting head

One of the things I really like about watching Diesal is no matter how much he tries to 'be str8' and not get into getting head, he can't help himself and really gets into it. His face says it all. I'm also liking that he is getting better at sucking cock. Diesal is HOT!

One of the things I really like about watching Diesal is no matter how much he tries to 'be str8' and not get into getting head, he can't help himself and really gets into it. His face says it all. I'm also liking that he is getting better at sucking cock. Diesal is HOT!

Enough said. :blush: