• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesel is awsome

hsbwg30

Reaction score
in his new video. He has always been a stud but the new look Diesal is like a Greek God.

Diesal is the man

in his new video. He has always been a stud but the new look Diesal is like a Greek God.

Yeah, I kind of like his new look a bit. Diesal, is always a great performer. I love his energy because it is very laid back most of the time and he just seems to go with the flow. :wink: Tell Diesal it was a great shoot for us, Mark and David.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Great look

Diesal really does look hotter than ever. Wish he had gotten a little more into Danny, tho I don't think Danny is one of the better cocksuckers on Broke Straight Boys He did a lot better when he was sucking Dustin on College Boy Physicals, but that probably had to do with Dustin kissing him and playing with his nipples. Dustin finger fucking and then rimming him before he fucked him seemed to really turn him on. Just didn't seem to be a lot of chemistry between them. Diesal had more chemistry with Tyler in the foursome like when he reached over and played with Tryler's nipples. Love Diesal but this didn't really do it for me.

I agree with everyone on how hot diesel looks! Just watched him and Danny again and boy he looks hot. Has he ever bottomed, can anyone refresh my memory? Any type of action tho, he's gonna make it look good!