• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesel & Drew Part The Second

baal

Reaction score
Another one hit out of the ballpark! :001_tt1: I love their chemistry and hope Drew is coming back to service someone else too 'cause he took it like a champ!

Our good friend Marky Mark even got name recognition. So what are you doing there Marky Mark building a Broke Straight Boys Museum?:thumbup1:

Don't bid on underware unless worn for at least one month straight.

Nice, very nice

Another one hit out of the ballpark! :001_tt1: I love their chemistry and hope Drew is coming back to service someone else too 'cause he took it like a champ!

Another Broke Straight Boys quality episode. Yes, I hope they come back with others or each other. I must admit that, inspite of all the exposure, I never realized how large Diesal is down below. I really like the Straight Boy ideal here, but there have been several bi or experienced gay boys who have made big, big contributions here. :drool:

Don't bid on underware unless worn for at least one month straight.

Ti-umm . . A full month of some guy's oozings is a lot of oozing. But whatever melts your butter. Let he who is without sin cast the first pair of Jockeys! Snicker. :scared:

I thought 3 days was nasty! A month? :blink:

I felt for sweet little Drew having to suck Gigantor after he'd been wearing his moldy tightie whities for 3 days! I hope he only put them on a few minutes before the shoot after a looonnngggg shower! LOL!

Drew has a cute little butt, and kudos to him for swallowing that thing! I was feeling pretty bad for the little cutey, until he smiled and told Diesal to keep on keepin' on.

I hope Drew stays around for a very long time. I likes him!

Diesal is just such a laid back nice guy. Love his smile and bedroom eyes.

Last edited:
Good film which I gave a 4. Would have been a 5 if there had been a bit more intamacy like nipple play and kissing but appreciate not all films go that way. Maybe next time if these dudes get together eh ?

Isn't Diesal just great? So laid-back and always smiling. Don't you just feel that you could go out for a few beers with this guy and really have the best night? Even before you got back home.
A great episode and sum cumshot

Good film which I gave a 4. Would have been a 5 if there had been a bit more intamacy like nipple play and kissing but appreciate not all films go that way. Maybe next time if these dudes get together eh ?

I would guess that this is an older episode, before Diesal started to get more into the bi-guy thing i.e. Jimmy? Generally speaking, we have very little idea of when these episodes were filmed, apart from the occasional St. Patrick's Day reference etc. The Jimmy/Diesal trilogy was probably failry recent?

I would guess that this is an older episode, before Diesal started to get more into the bi-guy thing i.e. Jimmy? Generally speaking, we have very little idea of when these episodes were filmed, apart from the occasional St. Patrick's Day reference etc. The Jimmy/Diesal trilogy was probably failry recent?

What was the name of the forumite who had the electronic savvy to date each episode? I remember in the winter he cropped up and told us how he did it. Apparently if someone knows how, and has a couple of minutes, he could put every single episode in chronological order with exact dates. Anyone remember who it was?

Isn't Diesal just great? So laid-back and always smiling. Don't you just feel that you could go out for a few beers with this guy and really have the best night? Even before you got back home.
A great episode and sum cumshot

Yeah. He seems like such a nice guy that you could easily enjoy spending an afternoon or evening chatting with him. Even without any expectation of anything sexual happening. Just getting to look into his eyes and savor that wonderful smile while he was talking to you would be time very well spent.

What was the name of the forumite who had the electronic savvy to date each episode? I remember in the winter he cropped up and told us how he did it. Apparently if someone knows how, and has a couple of minutes, he could put every single episode in chronological order with exact dates. Anyone remember who it was?

His name was Heweboy.

"Denny, I use a down load (sic) manager called "GetFlash" that brings down all the metadata with the file along with original date time stamp on the file."

That's really all he offered, Slim

These 2 guys are really hot. I love Diesal frowning smile. Drew is an attractive guy. It just wasn't my favorite episode, a bit too "soft" for me.