• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesel CBP!

jwglass

Reaction score
guys, i just wanna say, that was toooo fucking hot:thumbup: ! augh, and that ending? just evil. plain old evil.

Mean, mean, mean....but very hot! Can't wait for part 2!

F a n t a s t i c !!!!

AMAZING.

But the ending, I agree, was EVIL. Can't wait for the next update.

Good job we have a potential fireman in here to hose us all down after that one:blush:

Wow that was dam hot but that ending was so tantilising.......when is the next update on College Boy Physicals....is it up yet...is it up yet!!:scared:

only 7 more days....you evil bastards!

7 Days?? *Dies*

Also I must say I LOVE DOCTOR TOPPINBOTTOM.

7 Days?? *Dies*

Also I must say I LOVE DOCTOR TOPPINBOTTOM.

hey Gaz I am with you on that one.....
It is ok to call you Gaz isn't it?

Is the new College Boy Physicals scene up yet.....how about now....has 7 days gone yet....are Diesal and the doc at it yet......this is worse than waitin for Santa to cum!!!

I think i will need to learn some patience!!:scared:

Okay. I have had a day to settle down about this shoot. Every time I have tried to reply to it, it sounds like total gibberish. So I just have to say this vid was amazing. My favorite Diesal moment transpired after he climaxed and was completely speechless....DAMN! I have seriously watched it through like 6 times and I cant wait for part two. I know that models on this site have a shelf life...but it will be a very sad day indeed when Diesal goes away!

And Dr. Topinbottom could do nasty shit to me any day of the week!

Last edited:
Tell me Diesal does not have the sexiest voice known to modern man, I melt every time I hear him talk. And then tie it to that body and you've got what has to be the best looking man of his breed. These boys may have a shelf life but Diesal is extremely well preserved.

Well gosh

Tell me Diesal does not have the sexiest voice known to modern man, I melt every time I hear him talk. And then tie it to that body and you've got what has to be the best looking man of his breed. These boys may have a shelf life but Diesal is extremely well preserved.

Diesal is one hottie. He has been working at it though. Take a look when he was first recruited by David. He has been working out, getting some rest and all. And, most importantly, "Attitude is everything." And he has "-tude" out the wah wah.

Diesal is one hottie. He has been working at it though. Take a look when he was first recruited by David. He has been working out, getting some rest and all. And, most importantly, "Attitude is everything." And he has "-tude" out the wah wah.

I loved the almost bemused look he had throughout the exam - until the electros took over!!

Diesal has grown to enjoy it. He needs new things. I wonder what he's up to off the camera. Maybe his fantasies are even better than his actions. In the scenes on College Boy Physicals he loved getting the exam. I once tried using a lantern battery with wires on my dick it was really good and shot a big load. Not sure if its really safe to do. I had no problem but wont do it now that Im older.

I love to see Diesal but then he is my fav. Broke Straight Boys He always makes the scene interesting. He did say during the interview that he would like to work with Shawn. I can't wait to see part 2,3,4 and hopefully more. Dr. Topnbottom is hot also, he really makes the site College Boy Physicals an interesting and hot site.