• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

diesel and Jimmy ... totally hot

rxnbr69

Reaction score
I just watched the second video of these 2 guys... I must say it was one of the hottest I have seen on Broke Straight Boys Keep up the good work and keep pushing the envelope.

I just watched the second video of these 2 guys... I must say it was one of the hottest I have seen on Broke Straight Boys Keep up the good work and keep pushing the envelope.

Do the 10 Random Facts list mister, the first in the decalogue please to be what your screen name stands for!

Welcome to the forum, we need such discerning guys to swell the numbers.

Watched it again, and again, and again. Still can't get enough, looking forward to Monday morning's post.

PS being a junior member, I want to respect my elder- Slim, Tampa - i posted my 10 random things et al - don't want you seniors beating me up.:lol:

Well, you know the right hook with the walker can be pretty devastaing! We aren't afraid to fall down in the process because the Depends will help cushion the landing. :scared:

Truth be told we are only 2 years apart BBoy. :001_tongue:

I look forward to commenting on your other post later. Life beyond the computers calls...

Know I know what to look forward to in two years. Thanks for the new nickname Tampa, i real like that "BBOY". You i shall call friend

Know I know what to look forward to in two years. Thanks for the new nickname Tampa, i real like that "BBOY". You i shall call friend

LOL I'm glad you like the nickname BBoy. :001_smile: We are now officially friends. :wink: