• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesal

Haven't seen Diesal in a long time. How is he doing?

he went with the former owner of Broke Straight Boys to his new site. Its overpriced but at least Diesal acts like he enjoys f'ing guys now and pounds away. his performance on Broke Straight Boys was lackluster at best. I dont remember the new sites name but all the scenes are filmed in what looks like a closed bar and occur mostly in the backroom. a couple other old Broke Straight Boys models went there too like mike R. (rollins) who supposedly passed away earlier this year from a overdose. too bad I wanted to see him bottom as well.

he went with the former owner of Broke Straight Boys to his new site. Its overpriced but at least Diesal acts like he enjoys f'ing guys now and pounds away. his performance on Broke Straight Boys was lackluster at best. I dont remember the new sites name but all the scenes are filmed in what looks like a closed bar and occur mostly in the backroom. a couple other old Broke Straight Boys models went there too like mike R. (rollins) who supposedly passed away earlier this year from a overdose. too bad I wanted to see him bottom as well.
A couple of corrections to your post, Avery. Mark has always been the owner of Broke Straight Boys David was the director, and filmed the old scenes, and he has moved on, but Mark is still running the show here. Second, Mike R was known as Mike Robbins (not Rollins), and there was speculation as to his cause of death, but an "overdose" was never confirmed.

It's called BackRoomFuckers and is a bonus site on StraightRentBoys where Tyler is currently making a temporary comeback with John, if anyone remembers him...

has diesel only ever been fucked once? cant find any more vids of him?

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 23