• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesal and Jordan?? (and then possible 3rd person)

SGVBOB

BSB Addict
Reaction score
ok the ULTIMATE update!! 2 DEFINATE alpha-males, in a 2 parter, possibly 3 parter? First the Oral, then Diesal fucking Jordan, and if all goes well, a return scene, with a 3rd (Jimmy)?

Where can I buy my ticket for FantasyLand????

:p Just kidding! You're cute! I'm just not holding my breath for this one!

never HURTS to DREAM.....and hell, who knows? DREAMS do MAYBE become REALITY, someday!!!! :tongue_smilie:

Where can I buy my ticket for FantasyLand????

:p Just kidding! You're cute! I'm just not holding my breath for this one!

never HURTS to DREAM.....and hell, who knows? DREAMS do MAYBE become REALITY, someday!!!! :tongue_smilie:

I've been DREAMING of JIMMIE and Diesal returning for so long, I have lost track of when it all began. I will happily enter your FANTASY LAND, SGVBOB! :w00t:

....and WOULDN'Tcha know it????? This month is a 30 day 'free trial' into fantasyland....I joined, and been livin it since movin to CO from CA!!! LOL

I'd sign up just to watch Diesal walk around his house, eat his Cheerios, drink his beer, smoke his bong, walk around in his skivvies and sit on his couch. To get a glimpse of him on his motorcycle would put me into a catatonic state, but I'd pay for that, too! In my fantasies, I pair him up with Austin a lot... and Tyler, too, just to see those cheeks hollow out around Gigantor. Oh, shit, now I've done it.... I'm fully vested in Fantasyland now.:blushing: