• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dick Pics

For those who think "size matters"...

= (1).jpg

Hey Buckeye, how you been? Just looking through some of my posts and saw this one. I noticed you added some more pics to it. Holy cow, #57 is HOTTTTT! I have always wanted to try that with a guy. Phew, good gosh, I think you're about to make me like #60, lol!

Hey Buckeye, how you been? Just looking through some of my posts and saw this one. I noticed you added some more pics to it. Holy cow, #57 is HOTTTTT! I have always wanted to try that with a guy. Phew, good gosh, I think you're about to make me like #60, lol!
Hey Noiseboy. Good hearing from you and glad you like some of my pics. Sounds like you are about to make a huge mess soon. Don't forget to cover your keyboard...sticky keys are a bitch!! lol

I actually haven't added to this threat for awhile. I do update Hump Day and Cute boy Friday. About all I can handle for now. Check them out each Wed. and Fri. I think you might like some of them, my friend.