• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

derek

terrance

Reaction score
I would love to see derek again with that huge dick see if we could get him back on the site

Derek, Where Are Youuuuu?

Where Is Derek's Lost Episode?

I would love to see derek again with that huge dick see if we could get him back on the site

Originally Posted by yobdab1
Damn he's fucking hot! And what a beautiful cock!!! Please pair him with someone other than a big ole queen! Didn't you see how fast his cock went soft when his match was blowing him? hint hint hint...
Originally Posted by richardnoggin869, 01/16/2009
Well Dave, how long are you going to keep Derek in the can? We saw his last two episodes with Corey. I thought it was a good pairing insofar as we had one gay boy trying to bring along a straight boy....but....it's been 3 months since we've seen Derek in an episode.

Derek has appeared numerous times as a Broke Straight Boys in presentations at gay bars promoting the Broke Straight Boys website. He has appeared nude, masturbated on stage with a couple other Broke Straight Boys's, and has appeared receptive to the gropings and goings on at a gay club, which happens, when you walk around in just your shorts.

How about it, when are we going to see the "lost" episode where Derek fucks? And please, don't placate me by patting me on the head and telling me to be patient....that's not nice....anything definitive would be great.

Originally Posted by Jayman01
Thanks for posting this. Eversince I saw the bar room JO scene I have been wondering the same thing...

Hey there I was just wondering if you can update us..... what ever happen to Derek from may 30th?

I think that's great new guys are going to be on in February, but you need to put Derek back on I would love to cum and suck his dick!

Well Dave, it appears Forum members want to know....

Last edited:
Last edited:
My Wonder Woman

You said it Richard. It is pretty awesome that he is traveling allover representing Broke Straight Boys I am just wondering how far he has gone for the Broke Straight Boys title... How is his GF with everything??? :biggrin:

Jayman, if he has a girlfriend....so do I! In fact to prove it, I'll post my wonder woman's picture for you!

Attachments

• wonderwoman.jpg
    wonderwoman.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 41
Dear God in heaven!... No wonder you went gay! :scared::blink::lol:

Last edited:
Ok, I've been with bigguns and littleuns, but that is bizarre, even for me!:lol:

Jayman, if he has a girlfriend....so do I! In fact to prove it, I'll post my wonder woman's picture for you!

She is truly a woman that causes me to wonder why any man would turn gay when faced with the prospect to coming home to such a woman of many wonders... :w00t:

I really feel for poor lil' Richard. She is quite a reputation to live up too. :001_unsure:

Last edited:
I LOVE her Stop trashing the love of my life Oh My GOD

I LOVE her Stop trashing the love of my life Oh My GOD

I never trashed her. I said she is a woman of many wonders... Besides, to trash her would only inflict harm on me.:thumbup: Everything has it's place and everything has a reason. With her I may wonder a while. It is best to just say she is truly a wonderful woman.

Last edited:
If she makes our Richardnoggin happy, that's ALL that matters!

She makes me happy too and I have never met her until that picture. I just think what an awesome spirt she has. She doesn't have a care in the world about what we think. She only cares about what makes her happy abd feeling beautiful...:thumbup::thumbup: That is true freedom... You go wonder woman.

Last edited:
Where's The Missing Episode?

If she makes our Richardnoggin happy, that's ALL that matters!

Thank you, I appreciate that. But do you know what would not only make me happier and gayer than a goose?

....The fucking episode of Derek!!!....

Thank you, I appreciate that. But do you know what would not only make me happier and gayer than a goose?

....The fucking episode of Derek!!!....

I hear you Richard. Patience, is a virtue. :001_unsure: I think...:confused1:

patience could actually turn us all into patients: frustration leads to stress which leads to no sleep and bad eating habits which in turn create altered psychological states...maybe we should just agree to waterboarding all round, on the condition that the video be finally released after we've toweled off.