• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dec 27 Update

tucsonjayce

Banned
Reaction score
:cursing: Houston we have a problem... the update videos are the same as the X-Mas update (a great gift, thanks!) but not the fourgy I was looking forward to! Thanks guys!:crying:

:cursing: Houston we have a problem... the update videos are the same as the X-Mas update (a great gift, thanks!) but not the fourgy I was looking forward to! Thanks guys!:crying:

stop cryin lol click on it anyway the right feed will come up. it's hot too

Ouch!!! Deja vous...

Thanks.... I think LOL

:blush: Thanks guys. I usually download first so I look at the scene pix posted...... Looking forward to some drooling.... gotta love that Zach!

Jayce

awsome scene, mike is hot,hot,hot thnks and happy new year to all, look forward to seeing more of mike

Awesome... Shoot

Oh, My right from the door. The Gay boys are in control. That really sets the stage. Cody really didn’t seem to object to sucking Zach’s cock… I think it was kind of cute how the Gay boys were supposed to be running the show and the Bi-boy and the straight boy took control for a little while. Love the whip cream. Nice Touch….Oh, yeah!

Oh, my. Cody was really starting to like getting fucked… Luke, really seemed to be having a lot of fun too. It was really cool how you let the Gay guys fuck the straight and Bi guys first. I think that kind of set the mood for the straight guys to top the Gay boys.

You go Luke! Way to lick that cum up… Great Video David… Say thank you to those boys for making our holiday season bright.

Cody really got broken in fast. I really give him a lot of credit he really hung in there and tried to please… Kudos, to Cody for that effort.

I couldn't have said it better Jayman01. What a hot episode!!! I loved the Whip Cream.

Last edited:
the scene was really cool..... the models all seemed to enjoy themselves and i really enjoy mike.... i think he is really hot

When you get the still pics fixed I hope you have a high res version of that last shot with all 4 guys saying Merry Christmas that a person can download? That would make a great back ground image or even a framed version for the wall. :)
Denny Bear

I have to comment on this lastest scene. Although, I must admit I sent a comment to another thread regarding this cuz I didn't think one was created yet. But yes, this video was AWESOME or AMAZING or BOTH (as stated in my other comment). I must admit though, Zach was a little disappointing in his performance. But Cody really tried his hartdest to keep Zach at his hardest, haha. And for Mike & Luke, wow. The whip creme action was great too as mentioned by someone. And wow, Mr. Luke taking that huge cock for being a first timer, awesome. Best of all though, was Cody for working so well for the $$. I would love to see more of him, along with the other 2 extremely horny guys (Mike & Luke). But again, awesome job guys & Broke Straight Boys

Last edited:
Wow what a way to end 2008, the boys did an excellent job. Mike was really happy with his gift of Luke, they were a perfect pair. Zach and Cody were good together, though I think with the hot action on the otherside of the bed they were a little distracted. But it all seemed to work out well. When Cody took over on Zach, wow he did a really great job for someone who is striaght. Mike bottoming, OMG:w00t:, that was my best present yet. I wondered if we would ever see him do it. He took it pretty well, Luke was giving him back a little of what he got.
All in all a damn awesome video, Thanks for the Christmas gifts we have gotten this last few days.

Hope to see all the guys in more videos to come in the next year!!!

Hope the next year brings even bigger surprises!!:thumbup:

4orgy

Mike is a star. Mike and Luke were great and having fun. But sorry to say watching this scene I was pretty much like Zach, couldn't keep it up. Glad everyone else enjoyed it.

Mike is such a wicked twink, with that huge willy, naughty grin and obvious joy at having a bi boy all to himself, goody goody. I love that rapid-fire, geeky bright guy type, expressive, unselfconscious, good natured. He's now in the Tyler Evans category as far as I'm concerned. He and Tyler have to fuck each other. A lot.

Mike is such a wicked twink, with that huge willy, naughty grin and obvious joy at having a bi boy all to himself, goody goody. I love that rapid-fire, geeky bright guy type, expressive, unselfconscious, good natured. He's now in the Tyler Evans category as far as I'm concerned. He and Tyler have to fuck each other. A lot.

Oh, wow you just made my heart go pitter patter reading that. Yeah, Mike is winning me over too.:blush:

When you get the still pics fixed I hope you have a high res version of that last shot with all 4 guys saying Merry Christmas that a person can download? That would make a great back ground image or even a framed version for the wall. :)
Denny Bear

Denny, be sure to add them to the naughty but in a really nice way list for next year.:blush: