• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Daxter and Rabid

Stripe222

Reaction score
Daxter and Rabid made it back into the top vids. I'd forgotten all about them. Not sure how that works. There seems to be a lot of discretionary decisions made by management as to who gets into the member's favorites by ratings!
Anyway, I'm not much into oral scenes and this one was average at best until the last frame. The facial was hot, and then Rabid started sucking Daxter's cock again. Way hot! Wish we had some more nasty action like that now...
And once again, would a straight boy voluntarily just start sucking a cummy cock???

Last edited:
Daxter and Rabid made it back into the top vids. I'd forgotten all about them. Not sure how that works. There seems to be a lot of discretionary decisions made by management as to who gets into the member's favorites by ratings!
Anyway, I'm not much into oral scenes and this one was average at best until the last frame. The facial was hot, and then Rabid started sucking Daxter's cock again. Way hot! Wish we had some more nasty action like that now...
And once again, would a straight boy voluntarily just start sucking a cummy cock???

Dear Stripe222,

When I ask myself..."would a straight boy voluntarily just start sucking a cummy cock???" I feel they would ask for the "dressing on the side" instead. Not knowing what they are missing, they would let the little things get in their way from having a really good time. Were the situations reversed and the cummy cock theirs, hell yes they would expect their partner to wipe off their precious knob with a smile. Don't get me started on the obvious hypocrisy.

On the ever questioned rationale on how the 9 episodes are select? I would guess that the tabulations of the comments result in a decimal number average. And the first 9 episodes having the overall highest averages are selected purely mathematically. I don't know about ties and the manner they would be dealt with. Finally, selecting the 9 episodes man not be purely mathematics. Who knows!

I find this one of the hottest scenes ever on Broke Straight Boys, and I don't consider either of the models classically handsome, but they have incredible chemistry together, and the final scene with Rabid taking masculine Daxter's cum shot is the highlight of the episode. That cum scene ranks in the top two for me, along with Tyler and Ryan, where Ryan puts the contents of the glass containing his and Tyler's cum into his mouth, and as he is trying to spit it back into the glass, the sticky runny cum remains attached to his pretty mouth. Both are way hot cummy scenes. :biggrin:

Unique in all Broke Straight Boys history:

I find this one of the hottest scenes ever on Broke Straight Boys, and I don't consider either of the models classically handsome, but they have incredible chemistry together, and the final scene with Rabid taking masculine Daxter's cum shot is the highlight of the episode. That cum scene ranks in the top two for me, along with Tyler and Ryan, where Ryan puts the contents of the glass containing his and Tyler's cum into his mouth, and as he is trying to spit it back into the glass, the sticky runny cum remains attached to his pretty mouth. Both are way hot cummy scenes. :biggrin:

Dear Mikeyank,

I too find Daxter and Rabid strangely exciting in that Rabid did a great job sucking Daxter's good sized and beautiful dick with a great deal of enthusiasm, in shape contrast to how the interview first began. I most appreciated Daxter's candor in that he appreciated it firstly for the money and then for the "fun". When comparing this to Rabid dazed realization after the generous facial he was blessed with, Rabid seems like he is asking himself if this really happened and at the same time when can I be so lucky to be on the receiving end again? This personal ambiguity seems so sexy as an observer and not nearly enough for my tastes. I would so like to see a repeat but another episode to see if Rabid could begin to deal with the reality of what just transpired. Rabid must be at least bi, if not gay and I feel this was just beginning to register with him as he rested on the futon.

Concerning Tyler and Ryan, that look of utter disgust on Ryan's face is priceless, even more so because in other episodes, he presented himself as the ultimate "germophobe" and was besides himself when another partner came on his chest. But, back to the episode with Tyler, bring that cup to his lips and finally taking the plunge(metaphorically speaking) must have taken balls the size of both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans combined and for such a relatively small cash bonus.:lol: This is Broke Straight Boys at its best!