• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

David's College Physical, Sept 2nd

nedrow1

Reaction score
What a dissappointment. No sucking. The kid didn't even get a chance to heft the Dr.s ball sac. It was over before it started.:confused1: Based on previous appointments, this was a waste of time.

What a dissappointment. No sucking. The kid didn't even get a chance to heft the Dr.s ball sac. It was over before it started.:confused1: Based on previous appointments, this was a waste of time.

Agreed, not worth the time it took to watch it.
I think it's time to get a new Doctor.

Agreed, not worth the time it took to watch it.
I think it's time to get a new Doctor.

I will have to disagree with you. David Taylor is a Broke Straight Boys str8ie. Did you see him riding that prostate stimulator? And I for one like the shot of the proctoscope buried in his ass. He definitely liked what was going on as opposed to the previous shoot where he was obviously in pain and the vibe came closer to abuse/control than anything else.

David is a good looking boy. Hope to see more of him.

Yours,

Jude

I will have to disagree with you. David Taylor is a Broke Straight Boys str8ie. Did you see him riding that prostate stimulator? And I for one like the shot of the proctoscope buried in his ass. He definitely liked what was going on as opposed to the previous shoot where he was obviously in pain and the vibe came closer to abuse/control than anything else.

David is a good looking boy. Hope to see more of him.

Yours,

Jude

I agree Jude. He definitely enjoyed the feeling of the stimulator.

I'd like to see more of him on College Boy Physicals or Broke Straight Boys He may even be as good looking as Parker.

Time to dump this series, and this doctor, and move on to someone else. This series went from a disappointing first scene (because of the terrible photography and editing) to worse (because of the terrible performances of the actors, and bad scripting).

The first scene in the series COULD have been hot because of the cum eating...but that was ruined due to the cameraman choosing to instead pan in and then zoom in on the Sargeant jacking off forever instead of focusing in on the patient sucking the cum out of the doctor's cock! SHAME SHAME!!!!

Are we getting stuck in a rut, and bored out of our minds over at the Doctor's office, and needing some new ideas to freshen up the content?

Abe