• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Darren And Jason

Frontier

Reaction score
While I think all the guys on Broke Straight Boys are great I really really really would like to see a scene with Darren and Jason. Both of these guys are man to man sex,hot and awesome at everything they do.

I agree!

Thanks, frontier, for such a great suggestion! I agree with you 100%. These two guys can put on a helluva show. They're Jacks-of-all-trades and Masters of all. I bet they could even have the KRU frathouse flooded with cum. Let's hear it for Darren and Jason! Forumites unite!:nicethread:

is this another one of those forum led movements to get model(s) in a scene?
if it is, then count me in!
darren has been on my favorites list since forever.
jason bring out the best in everybody and performs well.

I would love to see Jason in any scene... with anyone... well not that one guy but I won't mention his name.. but it happens to be the same name as my favorite NASCAR driver... lmao.

would make a fantastic sceane I personally can't get enough of either one of those guys.

I would watch Darren with ANYone, hell even PeeWee Herman!

PeeWee rimming

peewee_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

Robert, you're too much! Love thepic!

If this scene between Darren and Jason was to happen i would hope that jason would bottom for two reasons...one Darren is an amazing top i like em' rough! haha and two Jason has an AMAZING ass. I fell in love with it after the Jason and Mick scene...that guy can ride a dick!