• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Darren and Blake cuming to beat the band

cumrag27

BSB Addict
Reaction score
This is one episode that I was totally appreciative of the "new and improved Darren". My what a difference some strategic grooming can make. Now I could see how beautiful his gorgeous DICK really is. But, his overall appearance is so vastly improved, I could really grow used to the "new and improved Darren". Nor am I overlooking the prolific kissing that Darren instigated that was promptly returned by Blake Savage.

Blake Savage is indeed promising with his wonderful attitude and his easy-going style that holds true, except when he is within reach of having an orgasm. He really put out some effort for our benefit. All I can say is thanks!

I feel they might have a future in an anal scene of two down the furry trail. I say, more power to them.

Congratulations to Darren for declaring his success in procreation. I hope he will have a chance to enjoy fatherhood soon. Don't forget to hand out the cigars.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

This is one episode that I was totally appreciative of the "new and improved Darren". My what a difference some strategic grooming can make. Now I could see how beautiful his gorgeous DICK really is. But, his overall appearance is so vastly improved, I could really grow used to the "new and improved Darren". Nor am I overlooking the prolific kissing that Darren instigated that was promptly returned by Blake Savage.

Blake Savage is indeed promising with his wonderful attitude and his easy-going style that holds true, except when he is within reach of having an orgasm. He really put out some effort for our benefit. All I can say is thanks!

I feel they might have a future in an anal scene of two down the furry trail. I say, more power to them.

Congratulations to Darren for declaring his success in procreation. I hope he will have a chance to enjoy fatherhood soon. Don't forget to hand out the cigars.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I wholeheartedly agree. Darren looks great! Both guys were relaxed with Darren's usual positive self shining thru. Blake is very pleasing to the eye with a beautiful dick. Kudos to both. :thumbup1:
Look forward to Blake's next lesson.:anyone:

Ditto!! I liked this scene, Blake very much a straight guy sucking dick. These two worked well together. Still want to see Blake on Blake though!

This is the best I have ever seen Darren look BAR NONE!! Truly hot in every way and such a beautiful face to go along with it all!! A future pairing that would be incredibly exciting would be to put Darren together with Kodi. The thought of the two best cocksuckers on Broke Straight Boys in a 69 position would probably set fire to computer screens around the world and further ignite passion amongst fans of oral "entertainment"!! Darren should obviously top Kodi as well in the same scene!!
Definitely would love to have them put the two "Blakes" together in a future update!

I did not like this scene at all. Blake does zero for me as well as Darren. I will say that Darren always try's his best and I appreciate it. But for actual sex appeal zero. Just being honest. I did really try to sit through it.

A very enjoyable scene. Love Darren's new look. He is always a pleasure to watch. Blake doesn't turn me on all that much, but he did a good job.Hope to see both guys back again soon, but not necessarily together.

Stimpy seems to have struck a nearly unanimous cord on this one. Could not agree more. Good job Darren, Blake, Clay and Stimpy.

I did not like this scene at all. Blake does zero for me as well as Darren. I will say that Darren always try's his best and I appreciate it. But for actual sex appeal zero. Just being honest. I did really try to sit through it.

Well, I watched the whole thing.... damn, I just wasted 18 minutes and 24 seconds of my life..! I gave it a 1 because there are no negative numbers.:wtf:

At least I'm not the only one that didn't enjoy this scene. I agree Darren looks better but for actual attractiveness both are nothing special at all.

ok, I have to agree with the majority in that Darren did look much better in this video than he has in many others. Normally, he looks like something dragged in off the street.

Blake does zilch for me, so much so, my mind has a pretty strong 'No! Absolutely not! No.. no.. no!' theme running through it.

*However*, it was nice to see that Blake is cool enough to go with the flow and follow Darren's lead so I would expect to see more from Blake in the future.

I like Darren a lot. He looks great. Blake is cute and has a nice body, but he really needs to get his teeth whitened. Right now, the discoloration is pulling focus.

I like Darren's new look, even if he does nothing for me, personally. I do like BLake and would like to see him in an anal scene. I found the episode okay, nothing special, just okay.

I like Darren's new look, even if he does nothing for me, personally. I do like BLake and would like to see him in an anal scene. I found the episode okay, nothing special, just okay.
I agree that Darren looks SOOO much better than ever before. He is still not someone that sexually excites me, but his improvement is terrific!

I also like Blake, as you do, and would like to see more of him here as well.

I really was hoping that the seen would have been more passionate. It didn't do much for me im afraid, on a more positive note I really think darren was totaly hot with the haircut..

and another thing i dont care for is the couch.. i just dont get it, they hardly have any room to move... and it does not look comfortable at all.. maybe its just me.

I really was hoping that the seen would have been more passionate. It didn't do much for me im afraid, on a more positive note I really think darren was totaly hot with the haircut..

and another thing i dont care for is the couch.. i just dont get it, they hardly have any room to move... and it does not look comfortable at all.. maybe its just me.

I agree with you about Darren, I like his haircut. He is also gaining muscle, which looks very nice on him.
I prefer the couch; the bed is sooo squeaky (Connor & Scott's film drove my nuts with that noise).
I gave it a "3" because we did not see Darren's adventurous side, which I love. I also think Blake needs a more aggressive top, maybe Colin.

I have to agree with the most except Darren was so different in this scene and so was blake and it was enjoyable to watch keep up the great work guys