• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Danny is hot!

markboy4u

Reaction score
So in seeing Danny a few times, I am beginning to fall for Danny lol. Loved seeing him in his baseball uniform on College Boy Physicals, creates fuels all those hot fantasies with jocks in the lockerroom. Would love to see him have some fun in the dugout or on the field too! :001_tt1:

Danny Takes Nine!

So in seeing Danny a few times, I am beginning to fall for Danny lol. Loved seeing him in his baseball uniform on College Boy Physicals, creates fuels all those hot fantasies with jocks in the lockerroom. Would love to see him have some fun in the dugout or on the field too! :001_tt1:

I know what you mean. How about the title "Danny Takes Nine" as an orgy scene with the baseball team after a game. I know we have some guys that play baseball on Broke Straight Boys and of course a few that play "hardball". Danny wouldn't have to take all nine, but all nine should be involved and give Danny a little something to remember the game. Bukake anyone?

I think with so many guys involved it would be mayhem, and a bitch to film, but with that much interaction, perhaps a couple other players would like to get a "piece" of the action.

Producer, your thoughts.....anyone else? :w00t:

Yes Danny is very HOT in his baseball uniform, I want to play on his team and be in the locker room and take showers with him and even catch for him too.

I know what you mean. How about the title "Danny Takes Nine" as an orgy scene with the baseball team after a game. I know we have some guys that play baseball on Broke Straight Boys and of course a few that play "hardball". Danny wouldn't have to take all nine, but all nine should be involved and give Danny a little something to remember the game. Bukake anyone?

I think with so many guys involved it would be mayhem, and a bitch to film, but with that much interaction, perhaps a couple other players would like to get a "piece" of the action.

Producer, your thoughts.....anyone else? :w00t:

Agreed! That would be a hot orgy, even if it's only 4 guys... it might be a bit more managable to film and such... if you need another 'player' i'll join! I played softball this summer! :cool:

Yes, he is pretty hot. He really went above and beyond for the money with Diesal. Thanks.:biggrin::thumbup1:

Danny & Diesal

Yes, he is pretty hot. He really went above and beyond for the money with Diesal. Thanks.:biggrin::thumbup1:

I guess its different strokes for different folks. I didn't think there was much chemistry between Da nny and Diesal. Maybe because he was so hot with Dustin on College Boy Physicals. He couldn't get enough of Dustin's cock in his mouth or his ass. Think he needs the kissing and nipple play he had with Dustin to really turn him on.

I guess its different strokes for different folks. I didn't think there was much chemistry between Da nny and Diesal. Maybe because he was so hot with Dustin on College Boy Physicals. He couldn't get enough of Dustin's cock in his mouth or his ass. Think he needs the kissing and nipple play he had with Dustin to really turn him on.

Elyot1 - I have to agree with you after re-watching Danny & Diesal. The chemistry was way better with Danny & Dustin and maybe part of that is because they played baseball on the same college team and felt more comfortable with each other. Regardless, they are both HOT together.

Agreed Danny and Diesal was a bit lacking maybe, but they are both super hot! Maybe the new vid with the newbie will put some chemistry back into the mix for them?!

danny is def cute..... i would love to see him with ryan i think it was...... in a fuck scene