• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Danny & Dustin on College Boy Phyicals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, and he and Danny did alot of kissing in that scene. They really seemed to be into each other. I would love to see them together again on either site.
I'd also like to see Danny and Dustin do Tyler on Broke Straight Boys, a 3some with those hot guys throw in their passion when they get into it. Hot Scene!!!!

prettypolly, i see you are new. welcome to the forum.
i am afraid i have bad news. dustin has passed away. :(

mike's death seems to be a more private and personal thing. i for one would be happy, if could remain that way.
i will never look at a total eclipse without thinking of mike.

I don't understand this thread. Everyone knows that Dustin has been dead for over a year now, so either this entire posting is A) stupid, B) cruel, or C) both.

This thread was started in 2008 and came back alive today when a member who I suspect didn't know anything about Dustin's death made a post.

Not everybody knows everything about Broke Straight Boys models.

I don't understand this thread. Everyone knows that Dustin has been dead for over a year now, so either this entire posting is A) stupid, B) cruel, or C) both.

it would appear that everyone does not include newcomers to the site or to the forum.
if everyone were to be wise and kind, then what kind of world would this be.

This thread was started in 2008 and came back alive today when a member who I suspect didn't know anything about Dustin's death made a post.

Not everybody knows everything about Broke Straight Boys models.

Ahh, I see the date now. Now it makes sense. It floored me because I've never known Dande's posts to be in a disrespectful tone/topic. I wonder why someone would dredge up such an old thread. Somebody was doing some serious archival digging.

(I would LOVE to see Danny back though ... )

Status
Not open for further replies.