• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Damien's solo

cum2me01

Reaction score
Athough Damien seens like a very nice person, he just did not excite me. I thought he was a little cocky. I did like his cum shot and would like to see how he works with another model. I think he has potential with the right person and tutalage.

One of the worse solos in a long, long time for me. I didn't like his personna or demeanor. It got a 1 - poor on my scale. Enough said!!!

-

Me either...

I would have been happy to be on the receiving end of his HARD Efforts

With a cum shot as generous as it was and his angelic perky nipples, I like to think that his Broke Straight Boys training has just begun. I liked that he didn't take the situation too seriously and overwrought with nerves. Damien Kyle had an engaging smile to boot while getting his nice enough dick to take orders! I thought his upper torso and his face was nice and welcuming enough, although there was not much in showing his passionate side. I hope this is not just a one-shot and you're-done kind-of-thing. Sure as shooting I think he has potential with an experienced partner like Jason or Blake!

I believe with the right mentoring, he will curl more than a few toes while here on Broke Straight Boys, if only given a chance. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when assigning him a higher than usual solo score. I believe he will make it a point to prove in future updates that my generous vote was not wasted!:blushing:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

The scene itself was very boring. I think mostly on Clays part. Poor camera work, left his shorts on to long, same old boring questions no bung hole shot. However Damien himself was sweet (edgy), nice body, cute as hell, nice ass and what beautiful teeth. I would love to see him do more maybe Blake for a hot couple slow 69 action, or fuck the hell out of Anthony. I have added him to my stable folks, so keep you hands off!! :smiley-sex020: xoxoxo Peter Stimpy I rated him a 4 on him alone.

I like Damien. I think he is very hot. I would love to see Jason or Darren break him in. Hope he will come back.

I liked Damien very much. He has a hot body, a nice cock and I like his personality very much. He acted just the way I would expect a straight kid his age to act under these circumstances. And when asked to turn around and show his ass, it was a very cute ass, and I wouldn't expect a straight guy to bend over and open up his asshole. That's not what a straight guy does.

I am very pleased with his performance and really hope that he comes back soon to have his fine dick sucked off by one of the other guy's. They say that first impressions are important, and he certainly made a good first impression on me.

Thank you Clay & Damien for entertaining me on an otherwise "blah" Monday morning!

I gave it a 2 because he came. Thats it! I really don't think he has much potential here. He is a good guy for trying. Wish him well . Maybe he can watch some of the past videos to see what its about.

I liked Damien very much. He has a hot body, a nice cock and I like his personality very much. He acted just the way I would expect a straight kid his age to act under these circumstances. And when asked to turn around and show his ass, it was a very cute ass, and I wouldn't expect a straight guy to bend over and open up his asshole. That's not what a straight guy does.

I am very pleased with his performance and really hope that he comes back soon to have his fine dick sucked off by one of the other guy's. They say that first impressions are important, and he certainly made a good first impression on me.

Thank you Clay & Damien for entertaining me on an otherwise "blah" Monday morning!

I totally agree.

Solos as a whole are usually quite boring so I try not to let that fact influence my voting.

As Mike and others have already said, Damien acts very straight, has a nice body and personallity, and I look forward to seeing how far he is willing to go for some fast cash. I especially liked the close-up "sneak peak" of his soft cock. Now I don't have to work my brain too much to know how his package looks when he is fully clothed. Sounds silly, I know, but it's just the way my brain works.

I have added Damien to my stable also, but am willing to share him with anyone.....just return him when you are finished. lol

I totally agree.

Solos as a whole are usually quite boring so I try not to let that fact influence my voting.

As Mike and others have already said, Damien acts very straight, has a nice body and personallity, and I look forward to seeing how far he is willing to go for some fast cash. I especially liked the close-up "sneak peak" of his soft cock. Now I don't have to work my brain too much to know how his package looks when he is fully clothed. Sounds silly, I know, but it's just the way my brain works.

I have added Damien to my stable also, but am willing to share him with anyone.....just return him when you are finished. lol

Robb, I'm with you and Mike on Damien and how he comes off straight wanting to do a good job. But I have to also agree with Peter about Clay having Damien's shorts on too long and some of the camera work. After all we old timers know the value of good camera work, it can make or brake a model's performance.

I enjoyed him. He was boring but I see potential to break out of his shell if paired with a good model. He does come off as being very straight but that's not a bad thing seeing as we don't know how he is with another guy. I hope he gets another chance. I gave him a 4

Very Very beautiful eyes.... and a nice smile... nice lips... But,,,,,,,, I'm not in love.

Very Very beautiful eyes.... and a nice smile... nice lips... But,,,,,,,, I'm not in love.

Dear Erikthbod,

Thank you for your positive remarks. Everybody needs a little encouoragement!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Well, spank me if I'm wrong, or right, but I really liked Damien. He seemed to be honest and up front. I think he is a sexy find and will be a nice top who could be enticed to try bottoming. I hope he's around for a while, I'd like to "get some use out of him!":scared:

Definitely want to see what else he can do.

After all, the models are at their most defensive,
least comfortable at their solos, no matter how
unthreatening masturbating by oneself [albeit
on video] might seem.

I'd enjoy seeing his lovely eyes brighten with
lust as one of the current Broke Straight Boys chorus-boys
drops his jeans.

Of course, I'm waiting for him to bottom ALREADY.
Will somebody rim him, for the love o' Mike.
Give him that anal epiphany that is being rimmed.

TG
x