• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Damien Nichols Fucks Ryan Fields Jan 31, 2018

Thanks, but after this I think I'll just stick to posting for the models' benefit.
I wonder how many current models read the forum anymore. We know that Danny Cruz does but I wonder if the others know about it or even care. I think most today are pros just here to pick up a paycheck.

Dont forget Diesal did too- in the "Diesal & Jimmy-Part 3" update!

I didn't realize this about Damien. Then shame on Broke Straight Boys management - who has maintained that no one is immune from bottoming - that they don't have him bottom. Only modern day model who never bottomed as far as I can remember was Jimmy Johnson. Hell, they even had Johnny Forza bottom and he was a helluva lot hotter and studlier than Damien. Bottoms up,Damien, or hit the road!!

I am hoping he will be the new staple on Broke Straight Boys!
It's interesting Bob, how us "oldtimers" who were here way back when seem to enjoy Danny Cruz, as he is sort of the type we became accustomed to back in the day, as we followed a model's progression, whereas today they are full fledged bottoms almost as soon as they do their solos. :w00t: