• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Damien & Graham - The ACTUAL SCENE Thread

I gave it a "3" also. I liked the oral more than the fucking; and where's the "shower" part that all the Twitter photos alluded to?! Whatever, I think both will reveal their true fervor for guy-ass in upcoming videos. I would like to tank Graham especially for: watching Damien's dick as he sucked it, his cute giggle ass, grabbing onto Damien as he fucked you, playing with Damien's balls as he blew his load and best of all, the, "not the first time," comment. As for Damien, you can tell he knows how to fuck whomever is between his legs as I appreciated the pace of the fucking and the firm grasp you had on Graham's hips and your sweet ass tight body! Again, I look forward to upcoming videos of you both.
Thank you, beth. The shower photos were actually part of a photo shoot we had going on with Flint, Damien and I. It would have been sweet tho ;).

Both you guys are tough. You have gorgeous tightly wrapped cocks. That's a tight ball sack that just made your package great. I liked every part of it, and I was pleased to see some personal touching by Graham. I think at the start of Graham giving Damien head, I thought I noticed Damien attempting to reach Graham's cock but he realized it would have been an awkward stretch.

The whole scene looked like two friends getting together to have a little Man sex on chilly Denver night. LOL

Great guys, can't wait to see a lot more from both of you.
Bromance is in the air lmao.

Both you guys are tough. You have gorgeous tightly wrapped cocks. That's a tight ball sack that just made your package great. I liked every part of it, and I was pleased to see some personal touching by Graham. I think at the start of Graham giving Damien head, I thought I noticed Damien attempting to reach Graham's cock but he realized it would have been an awkward stretch.

The whole scene looked like two friends getting together to have a little Man sex on chilly Denver night. LOL

Great guys, can't wait to see a lot more from both of you.
Little? haha. small things come in big packages hahaha. Thanks for the feed back man ;)

As a dedicated 'arse-man', I would have enjoyed
seeing more photo-coverage of Graham's boy-hole.
I suspect that Clay is more interested in dicks than
I am.

I especially liked Graham's sensitive caressing of
his partner's head and shoulders. Sexy, that.

x
hahaha Hey works for me. Thanks man for your feed back.

Ok I've commented on the anticipation thread - sorry Stowie1 lol. Nothing new, just borrowed and blue. Kudos to Graham for taking a good hard fucking like a champ - he must have been practising for some time to do that from zero. It's such a great pity that his official cherry popping had to be done in such a bland way.
I mean as long as I got it done it works for me, I could have spiced it p a bit, but still new to this and still learning for the most part. ha.

I agree. It was a decent scene. But it was not anything exceptional. Sorry guys... One of the downsides to building up a scene so heavily in advance, I guess. One of the parts I really enjoyed was Damien's cumshot. It was impressive. Even though Honey Graham's cumshot was good, it wasn't captured on a very good camera angle. I could hardly see it. I appreciated that Damien attempted a reacharound at one point even if he couldn't grasp Graham at the time.

Honey Graham, I know that you can't do anything about the condition of your hair in the 2 scenes you have left in this batch...but I hope in the future that you'll work out some of the curls a little more or get some of the more unruly ones to lay flatter. You have that just rolled out of bed look at times. And even then...you still look good. If I attempted going out in public after rolling out of bed...even if I shaved and brushed my teeth...I would still frighten small children. LOL But when I see you in photos that Damian did where you combed out some of the tighter curls and had it more wavy...I think that really showed you in your best light. Just one fan's suggestion Honey Graham... I hope you're not offended.

The scene was very vanilla. Not that I dislike vanilla. I do like it. But I don't usually savor vanilla ice cream by closing my eyes in bliss. But, maybe sometimes I do. haha
I wish it was that simple when It came to my curly hair, does't work that way haha. I know I needed to do something to my hair it was getting crazy so I chopped it all off LMAO.

I have to say, I would sit and watch Graham reading the phone book for 45 minutes with no sex at all!

Yeah I think he is totally hot and love his personality!

haha Thanks man, but I'm sure you rather watch me read a more productive book than just a phone book lol.

Happy Easter Guys! :)

Dear Honey Graham and Damien,

I want to tell you how much we appreciate the fact that you make yourselves so vulnerable in order to entertain us. Don't doubt for a moment that there is genuine affection and luv for you among your fans. As has been pointed out, the rating that your last scene stands at shows that the majority of members of the site felt your scene was above average. Many (but not all of us) in the forum are a tougher crowd to please for various reasons that are unique from other non forum members of the site. I've always believed that any scene that gets a rating of 4.0 or higher has to be considered a success. Your scene has done that. :)

Wishing you both a wonderful Easter! :001_smile:

Big hugs! :001_wub:

I want to tell you how much we appreciate the fact that you make yourselves so vulnerable in order to entertain us. Don't doubt for a moment that there is genuine affection and luv for you among your fans. As has been pointed out, the rating that your last scene stands at shows that the majority of members of the site felt your scene was above average. Many (but not all of us) in the forum are a tougher crowd to please for various reasons that are unique from other non forum members of the site. I've always believed that any scene that gets a rating of 4.0 or higher has to be considered a success. Your scene has done that. :)

Words of wisdom, Tampa! :thumbup:
Happy Easter to you too, btw :biggrin:

I wish it was that simple when It came to my curly hair, does't work that way haha. I know I needed to do something to my hair it was getting crazy so I chopped it all off LMAO.

:scared: No, say it isn't so. I liked your hair the way it was. Oh, well, I know there are plenty of folks on here that prefer the shorter look and it will grow back. Now, you just need to shoot some more scenes with the new 'do. (hint, hint)

Toby

I think in both of our eyes we give that a top score, but we appreciate and including me, the words of wisdom. Some people are harder to please than others. I can understand why, tho. But I appreciate you and Happy Easter to you, too!

:scared: No, say it isn't so. I liked your hair the way it was. Oh, well, I know there are plenty of folks on here that prefer the shorter look and it will grow back. Now, you just need to shoot some more scenes with the new 'do. (hint, hint)

Toby

Haha just maybe, who knows ;).

Thank you, beth. The shower photos were actually part of a photo shoot we had going on with Flint, Damien and I. It would have been sweet tho ;).

I would love a nice shower scene, either as the main stage for fucking or the "after party" of a bedroom scene. Has anyone else told you, "you do have a great butt?!":thumbup1:

I would love a nice shower scene, either as the main stage for fucking or the "after party" of a bedroom scene. Has anyone else told you, "you do have a great butt?!":thumbup1:

Hahaha, I hereby, CLAIM a bathroom scene. I want dips first. :).

Thank you very much, btw! I appreciate you :).

Hahaha, I hereby, CLAIM a bathroom scene. I want dips first. :).

Wait a minute, I said shower scene not bathroom scene...I don't want no scat movie! blahahaha I know, I'm shitty....:smiley-sex020:

Wait a minute, I said shower scene not bathroom scene...I don't want no scat movie! blahahaha I know, I'm shitty....:smiley-sex020:
hahaha This is true. I CLAIM the shower scene my fellow BSBmodels. You take my idea, that I took from Beth... I WILL find you :p

gram have u seen my comment on page 1 or 2, i want to know what think

Ive Been Asking For A Bath Room/Shower Scene Or At Least Another Photo Shoot. I Love Sexual Hott Spots & I Think It Would Be Great If We Did One Soon.

Ive Been Asking For A Bath Room/Shower Scene Or At Least Another Photo Shoot. I Love Sexual Hott Spots & I Think It Would Be Great If We Did One Soon.

When and where baby....when and where?!:bump: