• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had some issues emailing certain members. I promise we respond to every email so if you aren't getting emails from us you might be blocked. If you need customer service please pm directly or click the link below and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Thanks,
Customer Service Department
http://members.brokestraightboys.com/forum/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=3112
I'm always happy to see improvement's in customer service, but can you explain the nature of the issues to be addressed to this email address? Is it for techical problems with logging on or viewing videos, billing issues, and or does it pertain to any other type of questions regarding the site and forum, that would normally be directed to Mark or David?

I'm always happy to see improvement's in customer service, but can you explain the nature of the issues to be addressed to this email address? Is it for techical problems with logging on or viewing videos, billing issues, and or does it pertain to any other type of questions regarding the site and forum, that would normally be directed to Mark or David?

This pertains to all customer service including technical support. We are going to give the customer service department a new email address which should help.

Thanks,
Mark

I think Mark means the emails that are forwarded to your address for updates on threads that you have participated to. I've noticed that these have been missing for the past few days and I guess this is the issue that Mark is stating.

Call this a forum support question rather than a customer service one, but hopefully it's close enough.

Is there anyway to turn off the automatic subscription to a thread when you post in it? I don't want more emails just because somebody else posted in a thread. I can manually go into my profile and defeat the subscription, but is there a setting to make the subscription to threads go away permanently?

Call this a forum support question rather than a customer service one, but hopefully it's close enough.

Is there anyway to turn off the automatic subscription to a thread when you post in it? I don't want more emails just because somebody else posted in a thread. I can manually go into my profile and defeat the subscription, but is there a setting to make the subscription to threads go away permanently?

Edit Options
Scroll down to Default Thread Subscription Mode
Pull down to No email notification
Save Changes

:)

Thank you, MissDeidra. I'm in your service.

Wait a minute. I take that back. I definitely am grateful, but on this board, saying you are in willing to serve someone can get a poor guy in a world of hurt. :wink:

I'll stick with just being grateful.

You're welcome :)

Videoboys Blocked

I am wondering why I am never able to view any of the Videoboys vids? All I get is a white box that blocks the screen. Can you help?

Attachments

• videoboys.jpg
    videoboys.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 49
Try the "third party content" link

I am wondering why I am never able to view any of the Videoboys vids? All I get is a white box that blocks the screen. Can you help?

Dear Lubetube,

When I click on Videoboys logo, I must first select the link appearing at the bottom of the screen that points to "third party content" for it to work. I can never get the top link to work correctly. This is the only site that works this way for me.

Hope this works for you! Some beautiful boys reside in this site. Hate for you to miss out!!!!

Stimpy

The 3rd party content lint was also a no go Stimpy. I still got that white box you see in the attached thumbnail I sent above.

All the Broke Straight Boys vids and all the other bonus sites work for me just not Videoboys.

And I so wanted to see Justin LeBeau in action.

You have to call to cancel now?

Ever since blumedia changed its customer service page, it has become nearly impossible to cancel one's account online. Instead, one must call the phone number. I do not at all like this. Please contact your billing handlers so that they restore the ability to cancel one's account online. Calling can be very embarrassing.

I would also like to see a way for us to change our site passwords without opening a ticket with the support people.

Still cannot cancel accounts online. The NetBilling link you provide only offers an email address and phone number. This is new. One was ALWAYS able to cancel from an online location. Please fix this.

Mark, I'm using an iPad2 & the videos stop constantly. I have to hit the > key about 200 times to get thru it. Any suggestions? Thanks

If I've been posting around the board, later I'll want to go back to see what others have said.

I know a standard vBulletin feature is "View My Posts" under the Quicklinks tab. We don't have it. Could we?

I can get to this option through my clicking on one of my posts, but that takes many steps and this would be two.

Status
Not open for further replies.