• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cumshot contest

joeychuck2

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Videoboys had a cumshot contest which was good. The usual contest has distance. I'd love to see volume as the criteria for winning. Maybe they could hold off from cumming before they start. Maybe a combination of distance and volume and who cums last and who cums frst.
I remember being in a contest where the first wins and the time limit was 30 seconds. I outgrew that and learned to hold it for an hour non stop. For that I jerked off every day for a week before.
Another choice for a contest is the largest number of times they could com in an hour.
Any other ideas?

Last edited:
Great idea. We have some great Broke Straight Boys cumers. I volunteer to lap up the mess. I'm thinking of who would win. There are so many loaded balls, it would be interesting to watch. We would have to make it 2 out of 3 to make sure of the winner. We could measure the loads in a glass for scientific proof. I recall one video where the guys shot into a glass, both of them, and one drank it, but he had to spit it out. As a cum lover, that was very hot for me.