• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cumming and stuff

thravens35

Virgin
Reaction score
Okay I love this site. It's the only one i subscribe too, but I have some complaints and I really hope you guys can fix them. They are really easy!

So I'll be watching a really hot scene, and the guys are fucking and its like omg, and then they stop and jack off. Or in an oral scene, they stop getting sucked and jack off. Why can't they cum in mouths!? Why? I get so turned off when that never happens. Im like omg they are going at it so hard, hes going to blow in his face...and never. You'd think Tyler or Dustin espically Jacob Anthony would do it. But none of them. So can we see more cum in mouths and face? It would be so sexy.

Also I think the guys should talk to each other while they do stuff. By that i mean say how good it feels, or call the guys name out. That would be hot.

Oh and I liked storylines when the actors were good. Those were nice.

But finally, my most important request. I love Jacob Anthony, bring him back. ESPICALLY with his cousion. I loved them together. Bring them both back together alot. So can we work on these things PLEASE!:001_smile:

Okay I love this site. It's the only one i subscribe too, but I have some complaints and I really hope you guys can fix them. They are really easy!

So I'll be watching a really hot scene, and the guys are fucking and its like omg, and then they stop and jack off. Or in an oral scene, they stop getting sucked and jack off. Why can't they cum in mouths!? Why? I get so turned off when that never happens. Im like omg they are going at it so hard, hes going to blow in his face...and never. You'd think Tyler or Dustin espically Jacob Anthony would do it. But none of them. So can we see more cum in mouths and face? It would be so sexy.

Also I think the guys should talk to each other while they do stuff. By that i mean say how good it feels, or call the guys name out. That would be hot.

Oh and I liked storylines when the actors were good. Those were nice.

But finally, my most important request. I love Jacob Anthony, bring him back. ESPICALLY with his cousion. I loved them together. Bring them both back together alot. So can we work on these things PLEASE!:001_smile:
Raven, I agree 1,000%. Stop all this jacking off to get an orgasm, although mutual mastubation is fine especially when it leads all the way to orgasm. That silent monotonous masturbation can get boring sitting through a 25 minute episode when 18 minutes is watching a guy jack his own dick. Yes, cum in the rubber and cum in the mouth. And YES definately tell these guys to make some noise! The silence is deafening! Tell them to groan, say how good it feels, talk dirty, talk to each other for God's sake.

I think the episode with Ricky & William Sept 5, 2007 is as close to a cum shot in the mouth there has been so far.

Yeah theres been like one or two facials and stuff, but not enough! I really hope that there would be alot more now.

I agree with that the jacking off to orgasm is boring and irritating, but, you're dealing with primarily straight guys, and most would never go for oral cumshots.

Well if they get offered more money...maybe.

Yeah, was a start with Tyler and Ryan... giving Ryan some more money to put both of their cum from a glass into his mouth... maybe can convince them to take out the middle man (glass) and go straight to the mouth! Every boy has their price right!

Yeah, was a start with Tyler and Ryan... giving Ryan some more money to put both of their cum from a glass into his mouth... maybe can convince them to take out the middle man (glass) and go straight to the mouth! Every boy has their price right!

I really hope so. It would be reallly hot!