• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cum inside

joeychuck2

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Im still waiting to see a guy cum inside an ass. With a condom its safe. love to see the face of the guy getting fucked as well as the guy fucking him. I know guys like to see cum shoot and that can only be outside but once and a while it would be nice to see him get it inside his ass. Any one agree with me? Alden and Robert would have been perfect for it!

Last edited:
Im still waiting to see a guy cum inside an ass. With a condom its safe. love to see the face of the guy getting fucked as well as the guy fucking him. I know guys like to see cum shoot and that can only be outside but once and a while it would be nice to see him get it inside his ass. Any one agree with me? Alden and Robert would have been perfect for it!

Actually, for his first time I am glad it was outside. It helped add to the idea that both of these guys were really getting into what they did. Maybe down the road that would be a great shot. I just don't support that kind of thing in general because there is still a risk of the condom breaking.

Cumming inside

I'm pretty sure that NU came inside in a condom in one of his scenes. Can't remember which one.

Cum Inside....

Nu did cum inside with Sean (?). And they both came at the same time..... HOT!

Jayce

Cum Inside, Thank You, I Did!

Nu did cum inside with Sean. And they both came at the same time.......HOT!

Jayce

Yes, that hot episode was August 9th, 2008, and it was hot. Those two guys had been in a couple of episodes together before, and Sean really liked to suck cock! This was all new to Nu and he wasn't a very good cocksucker at that time. You could see there was real chemistry between the two guys as Nu was fucking Sean like a little mink. I don't think Nu wanted to pull out for the cumshot, and Sean wanted still more. Check the eyes between the two.

I think the three-way with Dustin, Tyler and Nu was Nu's breakout episode. He was very involved and seemed to take his lead from Tyler. Tyler tended to Nu when Nu was getting fucked by Dustin, and Nu took care of Tyler when Tyler was fucked by Dustin. There was total involvement all the way around. The three-way action definitely turned them all on, and you could see and feel the chemistry. :001_tt2:

To cum inside or not to cum inside, that is the question......................
I won't go into a debate about the subject. All I will say is that for this site, Broke Straight Boys, I like the producer's policy just as it is. I am a subscriber of another site that does do "cum inside" vids, which I like as well.

the reason for the forums is so we can give our likes and dislikes. I like you enjoy it the way it is but feel Id also like it the other way. Like with everything else variety is important.

The scene with Nu and Sean where Nu came inside Sean was very hot, and in a way as it was Sean's first time as a bottom a great way for the scene to end.
They must have turned each other on so much for that to happen.
And both of them being str8 and doing gay sex.
Well done both of them.
I would love to see more of Sean in the future please.
R J

Most of the models I've seen in here wear condoms but even when they don't David asks them if they've been checked. However, what pissed me off yesterday is that I watched Eric do a film on College Boy Physicals in which he wore a condom as he fucked Dr James. Yet in his film on Broke Straight Boys he said he didn't fuck with condoms and proceeded to fuck Bareback.

I realise that College Boy Physicals is a fantasy site but this is a matter of safe sex. The guy categorically stated on Broke Straight Boys with his film with Ross that he never fucked with condoms. That is obviously a blatant lie.

NU has a very pretty face, great tan, nice body and a big dick. Bring him back if possible.

NU has a very pretty face, great tan, nice body and a big dick. Bring him back if possible.

Well Mitch, that all depends on Dave and Mark. In one of Mark's post's, he said we would get double episodes during February, he then ammended that and said he would extend the double episodes through March. Broke Straight Boys has many episodes in the "can" and we don't know how old they are. An example of this was the Dustin/Austin shoot. We found out that episode was 9 months old! Others we have seen were 2 months or older. You will hear Broke Straight Boys and the "models" talking about bottoming in the episodes but never see the episodes because they're still in the "can" and are being shown out of sequence.

Because of questions like yours and others, Dave has stated many times: "production errors, editing, etc. and then closes his post with his patened tell you nothing line....be patient! Sometimes asking questions to the Broke Straight Boys staff is like walking in the snow....you don't know how it started, you don't know how long it will last, you don't know how deep it's going to get....just enjoy it!

BTW, welcome to the Forum....looking forward to many more of your posts and questions. We are all free spirited and open here so kick back, relax and enjoy the Forum. :001_smile:

Most of the models I've seen in here wear condoms but even when they don't David asks them if they've been checked. However, what pissed me off yesterday is that I watched Eric do a film on College Boy Physicals in which he wore a condom as he fucked Dr James. Yet in his film on Broke Straight Boys he said he didn't fuck with condoms and proceeded to fuck Bareback.

I realise that College Boy Physicals is a fantasy site but this is a matter of safe sex. The guy categorically stated on Broke Straight Boys with his film with Ross that he never fucked with condoms. That is obviously a blatant lie.

jon, my theory is that Eric and Ross were lovers. They got together a routine with that belt, prepared in their own bed at home, that they knew was gonna be totally hot, and since they both knew the other one was OK, they skipped the rubber.

But those shoots go back a bit. I haven't seen any latexless dicks on Broke Straight Boys for ages.

Last edited:

I like Nu best in his last video. Lots of kissing there too... It would be kewl to see Nu again. :thumbup:

Welcome to the Forum... Keep posting. I am interested to read more.:001_smile:

cum, cum, cum, cum....

I am all for cum. I like cum. I swallow. I like to see the cum shot in their mouths and all over their faces. I like to see a guy lick the cum off of the other guys dick. Yummy, Yummy. Cum for everybody.

I am all for cum. I like cum. I swallow. I like to see the cum shot in their mouths and all over their faces. I like to see a guy lick the cum off of the other guys dick. Yummy, Yummy. Cum for everybody.

Seems you were getting a bit excited there Mitch. I do agree though. x

jon, my theory is that Eric and Ross were lovers. They got together a routine with that belt, prepared in their own bed at home, that they knew was gonna be totally hot, and since they both knew the other one was OK, they skipped the rubber.

But those shoots go back a bit. I haven't seen any latexless dicks on Broke Straight Boys for ages.

Don't quote me but didnt Tyler do bareback once. Sorry for bringing up info from relatively old films but as a newbie and to get my moneysworth I am trying to get through all the episodes. It's sore work lol