• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cum in the Rubber??

I also like it when the bottom cums with the top still inserted. My worse kind of video: when the top pulls out and cums on the bottom's face. I mean, nobody does this in real life, do they?

You are so right. Guys typically don't pull out of someone's ass to cum on their face. With or without a rubber, most guys cum in the ass. BUt then, the endings here have never been realistic. I mean really, how many guys engage in sex, to stop and jerk themselves off to climax?

The way I see it, do what comes naturally. If the top gets off easier by stroking, then do it. If he feels better cumming inside the condom, go for it. Both can be hot.

My request would be if they cum in the condom, the take it off and feed it to the bottom orally. Now that's hot!

My request would be if they cum in the condom, the take it off and feed it to the bottom orally. Now that's hot!

The important part is for them to at least drain the contents onto the other model. If they just take the condom off and toss the full condom on the bed to be thrown away...then that's no good. We want to see that the model came. :)

I love the fact that on this site we often get to see the bottom guy get off while being fucked, that to me is so totally hot - but once in a while it WOULD be good to see the top guy go all the way too. Some of our studly guys certainly look as though they get pretty damn close so why not let them? Of course, some guys may feel that actually coming in a guy's ass (or mouth, for that matter) is one Broke Straight Boys step too far - and I would respect that. I certainly remember guys from my now sadly dim and distant youth who, because they were "only experimenting" (LOL) would do every damn thing except come inside me either way! Like, from even younger days, guys happy to wank and be wanked but who always finished themselves - otherwise it was "too queer" !
So anyway, I agree, the visible money-shot is not the be all and end all

Last edited:
I think cumming in the condom is one of the hottest things ever. Watching a model get so turned on and in moment the model shouts in the condom in awesome. The facial expression is what makes it so great and more believable to. Anyone that has true sex fucks until they shoot and not stop pull out and have to rub one out to climax. I love it.

I love the fact that on this site we often get to see the bottom guy get off while being fucked, that to me is so totally hot - but once in a while it WOULD be good to see the top guy go all the way too. Some of our studly guys certainly look as though they get pretty damn close so why not let them? Of course, some guys may feel that actually coming in a guy's ass (or mouth, for that matter) is one Broke Straight Boys step too far - and I would respect that. I certainly remember guys from my now sadly dim and distant youth who, because they were "only experimenting" (LOL) would do every damn thing except come inside me either way! Like, from even younger days, guys happy to wank and be wanked but who always finished themselves - otherwise it was "too queer" !
So anyway, I agree, the visible money-shot is not the be all and end all

Welcome to the forum Lambert. :welcome: