• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Country Club, Sunday, Feb. 22nd, New Orleans, LA.

Patrick

Banned
Reaction score
Broke Straight Boys.com brings you a Mardi Gras Pool Party! Sunday Feb. 22nd at The County Club in the Bywater. Hours are from 3pm-9pm. I'm not sure about any cover charge. I'll try to find out.

This is a big event. This place is clothing optional and has a heated pool and 20 man jacuzzi! I can't imagine the boys staying dressed for long! And, as usual, there will be free gift bags given out!

There will be a shuttle bus going from the Quarter (The Golden Lantern, 1239 Royal Street) to the Country Club from 3-6pm. If you're down for Mardi Gras, make sure you come on over and hang out with the boys!

AH Man!! Damn that sounds hot! Next time you hit Sacramento, talk to Terry at Faces, (They have a pool too!) and they're right across the street from Badlands, so maybe a "TWO-FER"?

Marky

AH Man!! Damn that sounds hot! Next time you hit Sacramento, talk to Terry at Faces, (They have a pool too!) and they're right across the street from Badlands, so maybe a "TWO-FER"?

Marky

Sounds good to me. I love your new avatar!

Pat

The rumors are true about the Country club. We had a great time!

Attachments

• SDC12403.jpg
    SDC12403.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 77
  • SDC12418.jpg
    SDC12418.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 45
  • SDC12416.jpg
    SDC12416.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 45
  • SDC12414.jpg
    SDC12414.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 67
  • SDC12409.jpg
    SDC12409.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 43
  • SDC12415.jpg
    SDC12415.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 39
  • SDC12407.jpg
    SDC12407.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 41
  • SDC12406.jpg
    SDC12406.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 50
  • SDC12405.jpg
    SDC12405.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 62
  • SDC12404.jpg
    SDC12404.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 53
A few more.

Attachments

• SDC12420.jpg
    SDC12420.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 38
  • SDC12419.jpg
    SDC12419.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 44
  • SDC12408.jpg
    SDC12408.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 42
OK Patrick, now that I'm stuck in bed for two/three days, I have way too much time on my hands, so... If this was a clothing-optional party, why did everyone choose the "pants on" option? I was so hoping for some gorgeous scenery. Not that what we got wasn't really pretty, but..... you know? And no pool shots? On this site?
Do I have to get out of bed and put my stilletos on, young man?!

Seriously, looks like it was as much fun as I thought it would be!

Regards,

Hey Patrick,

Thank you for all the great pics. At risk of sounding ungrateful do you think in the future that you might add names to some of the models in the pics to help us identify them more quickly and easily? I'm not suggesting that you have to add a name to every face you post a photo of. I know that would be too time consuming. And I wouldn't want you to not share photos because of the time issue. I do realize that some people in the photos are just customers of the clubs you're in so you wouldn't know or care about their names. But putting names of some of the models would be a nice touch.

Thanks! :thumbup:

Sorry about not listing the models names, my bad! At the Country Club, we had Derek and Johnny.

Mark, great observation about the 'clothing situation'. It was clothing optional and the boys did partake in that endevour. The problem was that it wasn't very hot in New Orleans that weekend and once anyone got out of the heated pool, the clothes came back on real quick.

By the way, if any of you go to visit New Orleans, I recommend that you make it to the Country Club. Nice place that also has a very good restaurant as part of the facilities. It's only a couple of miles from the French Quarter.