• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Could we see Austin and Diesal together.

Stacey, one of the fun things about having a forum is to be able to sing the praises of our favorite models, and to express our negative feelings on the one's that we don't like. As long as no one is being unreasonably nasty toward any of the models, I think it is fine for any memebr to express positive or negative feedback on MikeR, Braden, Diesal, Jimmie, Nelson, Austin or any of the models here.

Yes, I realize that. And also the fun thing, well it can be, is that we can also discuss things that we see in other people's posts and debate. Never did I say abush11 can't hate Austin. hate away. Just like I'll continue to hate the models I hate no matter who sings their praises. I just don't get the complaint of Austin being inescapable, when it's pretty easy to not watch the scenes of models you can't stand. I've seen that complaint stated several times and finally my curiosity got the better of me and I asked about it. No harm, no foul.

Stacey