• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Corny Pick up Lines

I do remember getting a BJ from a straight guy when I was in the service. I was totally amazed at his capacity to deep throat. I promised the whole night not to cum in his mouth. I never said anything about his throat. After my third orgasm I told him I wasn't sure I would be able to cum that night. So, he stopped trying. He was so good though that I sware I had to pull the bed sheets out of my ass. Too bad he was straight. I never had the heart to tell him what a great cum guzzler he was.:001_tt2::lol:

Thanks for sharing that story, Jayman!! Devious, you! :thumbup:

Ultimate lesbian pickup line:

I have an 8 inch (or about 20cm for our European friends) tongue and I can breathe through my ears! :thumbup:

Marky, didn't you go to a Broke Straight Boys party last weekend? Tell us about it!

Yes, Carl and I met Patrick and the boys at the Temptation event on Friday nite in SF. It was a fantastic time, and, I am happy to report that James Carville did in fact get laid, but I have never seen anyone have to buy so many drinks just to get some, since I was in college,,, and in those days, boys were drunk before they got to the party! Anyway! On a serious note, I have to say that I thought the Broke Straight Boys's were by far the best looking/behaved models at the event, a fine representation of Blu Media! And yes, carl, they both had very nice ass (ets) as well as pretty faces.

Queen Mother was very proud! Ouronly regret was that carl was too sick to remain for the Saturday event, (the Underwear Party at the 550 Club).

However, Bryce did attend, so Bryce, take it away, buddy!

I am,

Yes, Carl and I met Patrick and the boys at the Temptation event on Friday nite in SF. It was a fantastic time, and, I am happy to report that James Carville did in fact get laid, but I have never seen anyone have to buy so many drinks just to get some, since I was in college,,, and in those days, boys were drunk before they got to the party! Anyway! On a serious note, I have to say that I thought the Broke Straight Boys's were by far the best looking/behaved models at the event, a fine representation of Blu Media! And yes, carl, they both had very nice ass (ets) as well as pretty faces.

Queen Mother was very proud! Ouronly regret was that carl was too sick to remain for the Saturday event, (the Underwear Party at the 550 Club).

However, Bryce did attend, so Bryce, take it away, buddy!

I am,

Marky, did you get to talk to the boys? Tell us, please? :drool:

Nice to hear the Broke Straight Boys guys represented Blu so well!

That is too bad that Carl was sick. Poor guy.

Now, to whom ever was the poor boy that let JC get him drunk and do him. Sweety, look up AA in your phone book, because you have a problem!! LOL!

More lame pick up lines

Dont forget the honey rollover and lettuce on top.

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!
Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!
Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them.
Do you have a boyfriend? [No] Want one? [Yes] Well, when you want a MANfriend, come and talk to me.
Do you want to see something swell?
Excuse me, but you have a beep on your nose. What? (Reach up and gently squeeze her nose) BEEP!
Excuse me, I'm a little short on cash, would you mind if we shared a cab home together?
Hey babe, wanna make an easy fifty bucks?
I am conducting a field test of how many woman have pierced nipples.
I know I don't look like much now, but I'm drinking milk.
I'd marry your cat just to get in the family.
I've gotta thirst, baby, and you smell like my Gatorade.
My friend and I have a bet that you won't take off you blouse in a public place.
No, I'm not a cop. What can I get for fifty bucks?
Pardon me, are you in heat?!
So, you're a girl huh?
Stand back, I'm a doctor. You go get an ambulance, I'll loosen her clothes.
Want to come see my HARD DRIVE? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy.
Would you like to come over to my place later? You can bring some friends because my face seats five.
You know how they say skin is the largest organ? Not in my case.
You make my software turn to hardware!
You're so hot you melt the plastic in my underwear.

Ok Who is James Carville? Please explain ,,, newbie here

He's a brilliant media guy in the US Democratic Party. He looks like Gollum's really ugly younger brother, has a rapid-fire stutter and an impenetrable deep-south white-trash accent. I love him but he doesn't look great under strobe lights.

(google Gollum, Lord of the Rings, images. Then google James Carville, images)

He's a brilliant media guy in the US Democratic Party. He looks like Gollum's really ugly younger brother, has a rapid-fire stutter and an impenetrable deep-south white-trash accent. I love him but he doesn't look great under strobe lights.

(google Gollum, Lord of the Rings, images. Then google James Carville, images)

Ok i did it ... the poor man

james-carville.jpg

James Carville. And it restores my faith that even this guy can get laid.

james-carville.jpg

James Carville. And it restores my faith that even this guy can get laid.
Yes, he is getting laid, but he had to marry a untra-conservative Repulican to do it. I wonder how many times James had to endure dinner with the Bushes because his wife (who was working for Bush) made him go!

Sorry, but its the truth.