• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cooper's Scene on BFT

Buckeye1

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Check out the new scene on Amateur Boys First Time. Cooper is hot. My first thought was Erik will probably enjoy this one.

Yes.... Yes... Yes... I loved that scene one of the best on there in a long time. It reminded me of the time when I discovered my jock roomate was sleeping with my used underware under his pillow. I had a crush on him for at least a year and from that moment on all my fantasies were fulfilled. I was going to post this but you beat me to it Buckeye. Thanks.

OK.. I hate to be a dumbass (which I am at times) But, who is Cooper?

Yes.... Yes... Yes... I loved that scene one of the best on there in a long time. It reminded me of the time when I discovered my jock roomate was sleeping with my used underware under his pillow. I had a crush on him for at least a year and from that moment on all my fantasies were fulfilled. I was going to post this but you beat me to it Buckeye. Thanks.

OK.. I hate to be a dumbass (which I am at times) But, who is Cooper?
You're not a dumbass, Erik (this time). I'm only 50% sure the hunk was Cooper. They only give a name to one of the characters and I seem to remember the undie sniffer from possibly a previous scene, but that also could be wrong. The truth is, I was just guessing, Erik. Glad you enjoyed.

If "cooper" is the sniffing bottom then man is he packing!! Would have prefered he fucked the the top cutie with that schlong but it was a good video.

If "cooper" is the sniffing bottom then man is he packing!! Would have prefered he fucked the the top cutie with that schlong but it was a good video.
You can catch the "sniffer" on another update with Jaque released 11-08-2012. It's another favorite of mine.

Afternoon Deligjht...

To Whom It May Concern:

It seems as if the operative word in today's thread is "sniffer" and boy did my roommate Jim own a noticeably sizeable package, made all the more obvious in those tight-fitting jeans made popular in the late 1960's & 70's. Jim had no interest in guys, sexually speaking. But one lucky day, I needed to plug something into a wall-outlet and his laundry basket was in my way. As I moved the basket, I noticed that tell tale scent of cum in the air. I had to find the source of this delightful aroma when all of a sudden...right before me was his "cumrag for the day"-the previous day's dress shirt all loaded to bear a sampling of his yummy DNA scattered-about". IT WAS FINGER-LICKING-GOOD TOO AND FOR THE NEXT 10 MINUTES OR SO IT BECAME THE MAIN COURSE WHILE IT WAS STILL "WET"! That was my first encounter with someone else's cum. Jim was always very careful when undressing if I were present to make sure I did not see his package. Over time however, Jim was less cautious disrobing and I cherished those precious moments when he was just a few feet away and I got to see his very beautiful, fully filled out although still flaccid, cut cock. Being a "show-er and definitely not a grow-er", Jim must have been packing at least 7 to 8 inches when erect.

Because he supplemented his income working in a local bank processing checks at night and into the early morning hours, Jim was rarely home in the evenings and naturally my curiosity got the better of me. This work routine naturally made his DNA evidence processing a normal part of my daily routine too. He never blew his load humping the mattress on the bed sheets, which was decidedly my personal preference at the time. So daily sorting through his worn tightie-whities became my new secret pass-time. The cum smelling and or cum stained tightie-whities was further enhanced by a whiff of his ballsy crotch pouch plus a few stray hairs remaining. After my private festivities, Jim had no idea I was doing this. Also, I was very careful to return each sacred pair precisely the same way he had placed it in his laundry basket afterwords.

In those testosterone driven days in our sophomore year in college, I was jacking off at least 4 to 6 times per day and naturally, when a break in my class schedule permitted it, I would return to the room searching for more fresh DNA. I needed no illegal drugs to experience the highs of jacking off with a pair of his fruitful tightie-whities covering my face. I delighted in breathing through his manly scents. It became my new paradise without any need for drugs or alcohol.

Giving proper reference to my inspiration goes to erikthbod's earlier posting in this thread. It hit on a familiar cord I had almost forgotten and I had this flashback of desperate times. Thanks erikthbod!

Sincerely,

Stimpy