• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cool Mosaic of the Broke Straight Boys logo

WOW Mark that's Great!!!

Make a nice wallpaper.... Wish I had the balls to use it LOL Think I'll stick with my current one of the Battlestar Galactica..... for a while.

Thanks Mark, it's brilliant!

Yours,

Jayce:biggrin:

Make a nice wallpaper.... Wish I had the balls to use it LOL Think I'll stick with my current one of the Battlestar Galactica..... for a while.

Thanks Mark, it's brilliant!

Yours,

Jayce:biggrin:

As soon as I saw it I thought wow that would make a great wall paper shot. Mark, that guy who did that is really talented. Thanks for sharing it with us. Will you all ever have down loadable wall paper for us or screen savers in the future? I know I may be asking a lot. I am amazed at everything you guys do. You guys are really awesome. Bless your hearts and keep up the great work... :biggrin:

As soon as I saw it I thought wow that would make a great wall paper shot. Mark, that guy who did that is really talented. Thanks for sharing it with us. Will you all ever have down loadable wall paper for us or screen savers in the future? I know I may be asking a lot. I am amazed at everything you guys do. You guys are really awesome. Bless your hearts and keep up the great work... :biggrin:

Thanks I am glad you like it, my designer is quite amazing. Hum downloadable wallpaper is a good idea. Screen savers might be kindof tough but I will see what I can do.

Mark

Thanks I am glad you like it, my designer is quite amazing. Hum downloadable wallpaper is a good idea. Screen savers might be kindof tough but I will see what I can do.

Mark

Wow, you guys are truly amazing... :001_rolleyes: :biggrin: Thank you so much for considering it.

I want to make a wall size copy of this......hmmmmmm...... I think I need a lot more ink!!!

Wow, that is really awesome Mark, you guys rule!!!! I like the Where's Waldo comment, Where's Tyler sounds good too:lol:

Very well done! However, I felt an acid flash back when I first saw it!! LOL!! It's busy!