• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Condom Cum

Stufmuffinucf

Reaction score
I am new to the site. I was just curious how many videos show the guys getting to excited and cumming in the condom?

I am new to the site. I was just curious how many videos show the guys getting to excited and cumming in the condom?

I think there is only two or three episodes where the boys actually cum in the condom.
One of them was Nu & Sean 08/09/08 where Nu shot his load in the condom while he was still inside Sean.

PS welcome to the forum Stufmuffinucf

I think there is only two or three episodes where the boys actually cum in the condom.
One of them was Nu & Sean 08/09/08 where Nu shot his load in the condom while he was still inside Sean.

PS welcome to the forum Stufmuffinucf

Wasn't it Daniel that recently had a "cum in the condom" scene?

I think we might need to ask David about that. Maybe Alden and Robert???:001_unsure:

Alden & Robert didn't.
I seem to recollect one other episode but I can't remember which one at the moment, it may just have been my imagination for the third one or a fantasy - hehe

Alden & Robert didn't.
I seem to recollect one other episode but I can't remember which one at the moment, it may just have been my imagination for the third one or a fantasy - hehe

I guess you will just have to start at the beginning, and keep watching, until you figure it out.:001_tt2:

I suggest you don't start until you are sure you have ample time, and lots and lots of lube.:biggrin:

I guess you will just have to start at the beginning, and keep watching, until you figure it out.:001_tt2:

I suggest you don't start until you are sure you have ample time, and lots and lots of lube.:biggrin:

Lube is not a problem

Here is another one I still have in mind:Ty in a 3 Way with Seth & Gabe,update July 3,2010