• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

college physicals

Righto

I love Broke Straight Boys they seem real and not put on...
but i wonder about college physicals...they all seemed play acted
am I right?

Yup, it is acted. That one is in particular a fantasy site for those who get heated up with the doctor stuff. However, some of us just like to see a naked man get hard. (whew!). So they can just act away, Meanwhile, I have a little act of my own going on . . . :drool:

The doctor in the last few episodes looks like Sean from Broke Straight Boys from awhile ago. Am I right?

David already answered this question
I will only add that I could never get enough of Sean
I hope he will be around the examination room for a long time to cum .... I mean come.
PS I would not have a problem (well yes I would :drool:) if he made some more appearances on the Broke Straight Boys set with more of his "broke ass friends"

I agree. Sean is cute and can act.

Yes he is cute & hot too
I would love to be able to spend some time with him face to face just to talk & get to know the person "outside the studio"

Dr. Sean makes a pretty good top. Should bring him back to Broke Straight Boys for old times sake. I still prefer him as a bottom. He and the new Mike would get along well, I bet.

Sean is a hottie! And I wouldn't mind seeing him back on Broke Straight Boys as a bottom either. :blushing:

Also, if he has more "broke ass friends" like Aiden he needs to bring them along. LOL

...I would not have a problem (well yes I would :drool:) if he made some more appearances on the Broke Straight Boys set with more of his "broke ass friends"

Sure why not, Doctors can be broke too! After all they have to pay all those horrendous student loans back, not to mention they have to pay their, um, 'nurse' too not to mention all the overhead...like extra lube, a new examining table every couple weeks because they keep breaking due to 'hard use', etc. :thumbup:

I will tell you the medical equipment is a lot of money. We are in the process of converting one of our set space into a semi-real medical clinic and they really want a lot for medical devices and equipment...and that is for used stuff too. Brand new equipment is super expensive...now I know why doctors charge so much...LOL!!!

I will be filming a lot of College Boy Physicals footage so we can have some previews up so you guys can see whats coming up soon!

dear David Please give you last patient a sandwich he looked very underfed

LOL Lester! But not something fried or greasy that will aggravate his acne.