• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

College Dudes

gardenboy

Reaction score
In the new posting for College Dudes , I note that Rob Ryder is back. Has he come out of retirement and if so, why? Does he miss the action? I have always been a fan of his.

I wouldn't do that! And seriously, what is so sexy about spitting?!?! Straight girl wants to know....

Oddly enough, I did find the scene, as a whole, to be pretty hot! But then, it does star Rob!

Last edited:
I wouldn't do that! And seriously, what is so sexy about spitting?!?! Straight girl wants to know....

Oddly enough, I did find the scene, as a whole, to be pretty hot! But then, it does star Rob!

OK, maybe I should clarify something. I wouldn't snowball, but that's cause I swallow. And if I snowballed back at Bill, he'd probably kick me out of bed. He's not a cum lover! IDK, maybe he is and I just don't know it! After all, Robbie did it in this scene, so how bad could it be? LOL. At any rate, I guess I do understand the spitting to a degree. I just grew up with a mom who was constantly telling me how nasty spitting is. She'd see the boys in my class spitting when she volunteered for field trips and such and go off! I can't even tell you how horrified she was when my German boyfriend in HS blew his nose onto the pavement during a zoo trip! He was a bad ass soccer player and it was pretty standard for him to just take care of that kind of thing on the fly, as the need arose. So I guess if I was a guy, and had a dick, and was going to play with it and needed lube... spit works! So I get it. However, if anyone I was ever with in my entire life had EVER spit on ME???? Oh, FUCK NO!!!!! That's my perspective.

And seriously, watch this scene. If you don't have College Dudes, give it a try. I know Broke Straight Boys is a different kind of site entirely, and caters to a fetish. However, if you like the occasional kiss and lick and touch and suck and do it all just like it was a hook up kind of sex, then seriously, College Dudes's got what you're looking for! I love it!