• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

College Dudes: Cum Eating Troy, Takes On Jordan

Beth

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I love both these guys, they are so verbal and oral! That was a very hot scene; I think they didn't realize how hot it was until then end...they were both giggling, I love that.:001_wub: I also enjoyed Jordan leaving his underwear on and having Troy remove it for him...yum.
Now, as for the filming, who are you? I'm thinking you're Damian, but I could be wrong. It was filmed nicely, as I enjoyed the view from behind Troy as he sucked Jordan. I did miss the conversation though; Johnny always seems to get the guys to open up a bit more and start things off with some laughs.

Here is Jordan in front and Troy behind...love the tongue sticking out:
976-pic-8.jpg

Thanks for the tip off Beth. Agree I missed Johnny's pre and post chats, so who was the director on this one ? Only criticism is that the kissing, although a lot of it, was a bit lame. I like deep tongue kissing and this wasnt really. Apart from that it was a great scene - Troys cumshot was fabulous and Jordan's cum was so thick - glad Troy tasted it.. I want some...

I love both these guys, they are so verbal and oral! That was a very hot scene; I think they didn't realize how hot it was until then end...they were both giggling, I love that.:001_wub: I also enjoyed Jordan leaving his underwear on and having Troy remove it for him...yum.
Now, as for the filming, who are you? I'm thinking you're Damian, but I could be wrong. It was filmed nicely, as I enjoyed the view from behind Troy as he sucked Jordan. I did miss the conversation though; Johnny always seems to get the guys to open up a bit more and start things off with some laughs.

Here is Jordan in front and Troy behind...love the tongue sticking out:QUOTE]

Johnny did mention that he was going to have a "friend" help out with (unspecified aspect) work on College Dudes! Perhaps, you may be right about Damien? Whom ever it is, the quality is great! Even the stills are "slamming" quality, clarity, high resolution...etc!

Here is Jordan in front and Troy behind...love the tongue sticking out:QUOTE]

Johnny did mention that he was going to have a "friend" help out with (unspecified aspect) work on College Dudes! Perhaps, you may be right about Damien? Whom ever it is, the quality is great! Even the stills are "slamming" quality, clarity, high resolution...etc!
I'm not a member of College Dudes, but being a "yenta" for all things Broke Straight Boys, I'm curious if you are talking about Damien Kyle or Damian Christopher?