• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

College boys physicals

centex

Reaction score
I do not no whats going on with this site but it getting a bit old with the crap that's been showing , If the director can't do a better job then he is doing fire Him and show him the door and these old doctors Dr.Finger Fuck and the Clay there also please you can do better. I am about ready to drop this whole site soon.....:cya::angry2:

The directors are the owners of the site.

Yes. The director David (Dr. Dick) and his real life partner own the site. And his partner is none other than Dr. Fingerfuck.

I do not no whats going on with this site but it getting a bit old with the crap that's been showing , If the director can't do a better job then he is doing fire Him and show him the door and these old doctors Dr.Finger Fuck and the Clay there also please you can do better. I am about ready to drop this whole site soon.....:cya::angry2:

Centex I hope your not paying for this site are you? We get it free with our Broke Straight Boys membership...