• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

College Boy Physicals; Tony

Ms. Kianna

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I may be in the minority here, but I love College Boy Physicals. I saw that Tony, in this weeks update was a hottie, like the last two guys, and I was really looking forward to it.

But, it turned out to be the third update in a row with Dr. Fingerfuck! Not that I don't love Eddie, because I do.........but an update with Eddie once again, means no mutual oral or any anal.

Since this site only updates once a week, three weeks is a LLLOOOOONNNGGG time. :confused1::thumbdown::confused1:

Based on the feedback we get it seems many like to see the simple exams which is a bit more realistic. However, I still believe in seeing some oral and anal on College Boy Physicals. Starting in the near future you will be seeing some major changes to the set and the models that do appear on the College Boy Physicals site and the action that cums along with watching College Boy Physicals.

Based on the feedback we get it seems many like to see the simple exams which is a bit more realistic. However, I still believe in seeing some oral and anal on College Boy Physicals. Starting in the near future you will be seeing some major changes to the set and the models that do appear on the College Boy Physicals site and the action that cums along with watching College Boy Physicals.

Again, than you for taking time to share that information with us David. It give us something else to look forward too in the coming year.:thumbup:

. . . in addition, seeing the patient start to feel the good Dr. up, palming is nuts, stroking his cock during the exam, is, in my opinion, erotic and hot.

Ms.K,
That new boy Tony was a real hottie! Am looking froward to the next update with tony.

Ms.K,
That new boy Tony was a real hottie! Am looking forward to the next update with tony.
I agree JLipps. Thanks Ms. K for "spot lighting" this update, as I don't automatically look at College Boy Physicals, but after this update, perhaps I will. :thumbup:

Tony is excellent looking, and he's a reasonably good actor as well, playing the innocent, straight?, college athlete, initially confused by the doctor's intimate exam. But then when Eddie started jerking him off, Tony got totally into it, muttering curse words as his beautiful cock was pleasured. Too bad that David & Eddie do not allow any oral in Eddie's scenes, as I would have loved to see "the doctor" go down on that beautiful kid's beautiful cock.

I do look forward to Tony's follow up appearance next week, with another guy. I would have liked to see him on David's futon, but let's see what he does on the exam table with Keith.

I agree JLipps. Thanks Ms. K for "spot lighting" this update, as I don't automatically look at College Boy Physicals, but after this update, perhaps I will. :thumbup:

Tony is excellent looking, and he's a reasonably good actor as well, playing the innocent, straight?, college athlete, initially confused by the doctor's intimate exam. But then when Eddie started jerking him off, Tony got totally into it, muttering curse words as his beautiful cock was pleasured. Too bad that David & Eddie do not allow any oral in Eddie's scenes, as I would have loved to see "the doctor" go down on that beautiful kid's beautiful cock.

I do look forward to Tony's follow up appearance next week, with another guy. I would have liked to see him on David's futon, but let's see what he does on the exam table with Keith.

.........And we have four days to wait.:thumbdown:

I really wish Scorpio would give us a Smiley with tears.