• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

College Boy Physicals - Good Job David and Eddie !

nitefly

Reaction score
College Boy Physicals has stepped up their game!

Bruno Cartella has recent scenes. He did not excite me at Broke Straight Boys, but they cut his hair and I enjoyed his College Boy Physicals films.
There is a new Twink, Henry Snow, very cute....
and Jasper Reed is a sexy young man!

If you have not checked out the free Bonus Site, College Boy Physicals it might be a worthwhile trip until the next Broke Straight Boys scene arrives!

Thank you for making this post. I think Bruno looks so much better with the short hair. I think he is a great addition to the College Boy Physicals lineup. I agree that this is a great bonus to fill those times between the next Broke Straight Boys arrival. The hardcore action is certainly a fun addition to the site. I also like Jasper Reed. something about that kid is pretty hot. :)

Check out young Irish red head Wade Hicks, cute college red head twink Freshmen wrestler with body unmarred by tattoos (except for a cute little green shamrock tattoo on his right butt cheek), who gets fucked on his first three trips to the clinic and then pounds some "hot nurse ass" on his fourth visit.

Last edited:
Jasper Reed is Sexy as Sin!!! Wade Hicks is the perfect little pocket gay who's hot!!! Sha we need Jasper & Wade on Broke Straight Boys!!!! Lets make it happen.

I completely agree. The only adjustment Jasper and Wade need to do for Broke Straight Boys would be to ditch their condoms and do it raw. Pre scene testing should make that possible. They would be smoking hot both with each other (as we have already seen in their College Boy Physicals scene together) and with the other Broke Straight Boys models.

Most bonus sites available on other sites tend to not be worth it at all. I am now looking at College Boy Physicals and must say I am quite impressed. The site updates once a week (as opposed to most bonus sites not updating at all). The models are hot and most of the scenes are quite good.

The only thing I don't like is the old man fondling the younger models. It is done in a lot of other sites and it is quite creepy to me.

(I am in my fifties so this is not ageism.)

Last edited:
Has it ever been discussed that Dr. Ajay used to be Nurse Ajay who was just Ajay on Broke Straight Boys? And was it ever discussed about how many injections he got to get those new Dr. Ajay lips?
I used to love Ajay back in the day.

I think it goes beyond that. Many sites use the same older man (men) fucking the young bottoms. .. over and over. . .the same old tops. To me that is nothing other than old guys hiring young guys as prostitutes and using the income from the sites to pay the prostitutes their fee. The older tops get their "jollies" on our dimes. I get SO TIRED of seeing the same old tops, week after week.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 11.54.12 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 11.54.12 AM.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 36
I think it goes beyond that. Many sites use the same older man (men) fucking the young bottoms. .. over and over. . .the same old tops. To me that is nothing other than old guys hiring young guys as prostitutes and using the income from the sites to pay the prostitutes their fee. The older tops get their "jollies" on our dimes. I get SO TIRED of seeing the same old tops, week after week.

LOLOL. I see your point.

That reminds me of the former Broke Straight Boys director Clay's personally owned site. haha