• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colin's Toys and Pup Play

tyrant510

Virgin
Reaction score
Colin is my favorite Broke Straight Boys He's so hot, has the greatest eyes. I love the vid where he plays with the toys. Seeing him in the dog collar and leash definitely sent me over the edge. I'd love to see more of him like this. Also, I'd love to see him playing with a dog Dildo Anyone else?

Colin is my favorite Broke Straight Boys He's so hot, has the greatest eyes. I love the vid where he plays with the toys. Seeing him in the dog collar and leash definitely sent me over the edge. I'd love to see more of him like this. Also, I'd love to see him playing with a dog Dildo Anyone else?

Love this! I just saw it! I happy you liked the scene! maybe you can rally the rest of the crew to get another toy scene outta me! i need more toys though!

Love this! I just saw it! I happy you liked the scene! maybe you can rally the rest of the crew to get another toy scene outta me! i need more toys though!

Colin, get Mark and/or Clay to spring for some ben-wa balls (the big ones), butt plug, and inflatable Dildo Also a vibrating Dildo long enough to reach your prostate - that will give you immense pleasure.

You would need someone with whom to do the scene, another model with whom you are close. But with the right person, and the right toys, it could be very, very hot.

Colin, get Mark and/or Clay to spring for some ben-wa balls (the big ones), butt plug, and inflatable Dildo Also a vibrating Dildo long enough to reach your prostate - that will give you immense pleasure.

You would need someone with whom to do the scene, another model with whom you are close. But with the right person, and the right toys, it could be very, very hot.

Ooooooooooooh, how about Colin tries all those toys on Kodi, while he is tied up, blindfolded, and helpless.:shock:

Then we get to record Mikey, the first time he watches it:scared:. :angeldevil:

Ooooooooooooh, how about Colin tries all those toys on Kodi, while he is tied up, blindfolded, and helpless.

Then we get to record Mikey, the first time he watches it:scared:. :angeldevil:
For a girl, you sure like to "bust balls". :cool:

And where is the video of the first time Ms. K watched Diesal & Jimmie Slater? :drool:

I can relate!

The first time I watched Diesal and JIMMIE, I wasn't grimacing and crying because my poor baby was being brutalized.................

Dear Ms. Kianna,

When it came to JIMMIE, I reacted much the same way as you. Jimmie was so much smaller in build than Diesal, it was like seeing a St. Bernard fuck a Jack Russell Terrier. :cya:

Being the consumate profession, Jimmie took it all with grace, but I know he had to pay the price later on. I truly loved our Jimmie:drool: and his pain was truly my pain too. Perhaps you and I share our feelings in much the same way with our beloved JIMMIE! :smiley-love021:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Colin you do some crazy stuff man! You will have to teach me your ways lol.

Maybe he will remake the picture he posted for us, where he was blindfolded, naked, and tied up, while his wife abused him..........but in this one it will be you getting abused, by him.:scared:

Just watched Colin's Toys video for the first time damn I wish I liked Colin sooner than now he is fucking crazy, especially using those flesh colored dildos they looked so big and thick but he loved it :D, I love how much he did for his fans in this video that asked for him to do it. Colin has such a nice as I love how he got right into missionary an just started fingering himself so fucking hot when he stretched his hole, didn't really think much on him using the started but whatever gets his hole ready :) then he got to using the more 'realistic' (because he loves cock up his ass ;) strap on Dildo instead of pushing it in with his hands he started rocking in to it, which was fucking hot, he then went on to pushing it ll the way in he loved it and started shouting 'fuck yeah, yes fuck that hole' damn he loved it :D, this he went on to using that big thick Dildo which he said was the biggest thing to ever be in him and boy did he love having something that thick in him for the first time he knew it was huge but he wanted to take it all the way, he went balls deep JUST FOR US! The best part was when he rode it that was just a WOW! Then he was a nice cum pig for us with that avacado butt plug thing lol dnt really like butt plugs ut Colin worked it haha , then he gave a beautiful and far cum shot all over the couch.

Love that he called himself a 'straight that likes pleasure' because at the end of the day we are all human with sexual desires some of those desires might be gay but it doesn't make us gay and we shouldn't deny ourselves those desires forever give in but then go back to your normal day I would not say no if he asked me to fuck him haha, he is freaking awesome I reckon he should have a video fucking a male Real Doll haha.

More lads need to start doing these toy videos like do a solo then a toy video then move onto interacting with another guy

Just watched Colin's Toys video for the first time damn I wish I liked Colin sooner than now he is fucking crazy, especially using those flesh colored dildos they looked so big and thick but he loved it :D, I love how much he did for his fans in this video that asked for him to do it. Colin has such a nice as I love how he got right into missionary an just started fingering himself so fucking hot when he stretched his hole, didn't really think much on him using the started but whatever gets his hole ready :) then he got to using the more 'realistic' (because he loves cock up his ass ;) strap on Dildo instead of pushing it in with his hands he started rocking in to it, which was fucking hot, he then went on to pushing it ll the way in he loved it and started shouting 'fuck yeah, yes fuck that hole' damn he loved it :D, this he went on to using that big thick Dildo which he said was the biggest thing to ever be in him and boy did he love having something that thick in him for the first time he knew it was huge but he wanted to take it all the way, he went balls deep JUST FOR US! The best part was when he rode it that was just a WOW! Then he was a nice cum pig for us with that avacado butt plug thing lol dnt really like butt plugs ut Colin worked it haha , then he gave a beautiful and far cum shot all over the couch.

Love that he called himself a 'straight that likes pleasure' because at the end of the day we are all human with sexual desires some of those desires might be gay but it doesn't make us gay and we shouldn't deny ourselves those desires forever give in but then go back to your normal day I would not say no if he asked me to fuck him haha, he is freaking awesome I reckon he should have a video fucking a male Real Doll haha.

More lads need to start doing these toy videos like do a solo then a toy video then move onto interacting with another guy

So far, my husband says "no" to other guys, but when I'm blowing him, he raises his legs faster than I do being fucked; he has also taken over my 8" rabbit vibrator...bastard! hehehe