• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colin's solo scene

stowe1

Ye Olde Curmudgeon
Reaction score
As I mentioned in a few other posts, solo scenes usually do nothing for me. But Colin had all my juices flowing big time. I don't know how much was just sexual reaction or acting, but frankly I don't give a damn. He was and the scene was hot, hot, hot. Can't wait to see him do anal, him topping of course. If he can hump a couch that way, I can't wait to see him work an asshole. He did everything asked of him and more. Kudos to Clay for coming up with all the ideas (I loved the couch humping twist) and to Colin for a great scene. Welcome to Broke Straight Boys

OK ... I'm in total lust! Sure, the first post and I have to admit to that. Certainly hope to see more of Colin ... more as in action that is as there isn't too much left to imagination when it comes to Colin's HOT body. What an amazing body ... awesome scene. Thumbs up to Colin! Thumbs up to Clay, what an excellent choice.

Oh that beautiful ass! And the way he spread it for us. Absolutely amazing. But it isn't just his ass that is great. I love everything about this guy! More more more please!