• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colin tops!

BrokeColin

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Ok guys the scene that every one long awaits is going to be among us soon! I topped for my first time recently and o my god you guys are going to love it!!!! It should be out within the next 4 weeks or so! Cant wait for you guys to see it!

Ok guys the scene that every one long awaits is going to be among us soon! I topped for my first time recently and o my god you guys are going to love it!!!! It should be out within the next 4 weeks or so! Cant wait for you guys to see it!

I can't wait to see it. I hope they teamed you up with someone who is really good at acting the role of a bottom.

And, if you didn't in this scene, the next time you do a scene whether you top or bottom, if you are getting a blowjob, please fishhook the guy. That is a hot move.

I'm sure all of us who support you on this forum can't wait until midnight of the day your scene is posted. I hope the volume doesn't crash the site-lol!!!

Yum, Colin topping! Can't wait to see it.I went back over some of the episodes...I think Mark's your man! In the video with Bobby, Clay seemed to cut it short; I think you could work Mark a little more and make him cum while still thrusting away. Since you play an instrument, I know you got the "rhythm" in you!:)

A thrill of a lifetime

Dear Colin,

I AM UNDER YOUR TOTAL CONTROL, MASTER. ONLY SAY THE TIME AND DATE AND I WILL BE EAGERLY AWAITING YOUR NEXT GRAND PERFORMANCE. WHILE THIS REPLY MIGHT SEEM A LITTLE MECHANICAL, I HAVE FAITH YOUR PERFORMANCE WILL BE THE EXACT OPPOSITE DRIVING HOME YOUR GLORIOUS STAFF OF LIFE INTO YOUR PARTNER'S DEEPEST RECESSES. MAY WE ALL GET A THRILL OF A LIFETIME!

FURTHERMORE, I WILL HAVE EMT'S ON STANDBY SHOULD YOU HAVE ME BLOW A GASKET OR SOMETHING REALLY VITAL.

YOUR LOYAL SERVANT, STIMPY!

Dear Colin,

I AM UNDER YOUR TOTAL CONTROL, MASTER. ONLY SAY THE TIME AND DATE AND I WILL BE EAGERLY AWAITING YOUR NEXT GRAND PERFORMANCE. WHILE THIS REPLY MIGHT SEEM A LITTLE MECHANICAL, I HAVE FAITH YOUR PERFORMANCE WILL BE THE EXACT OPPOSITE DRIVING HOME YOUR GLORIOUS STAFF OF LIFE INTO YOUR PARTNER'S DEEPEST RECESSES. MAY WE ALL GET A THRILL OF A LIFETIME!

FURTHERMORE, I WILL HAVE EMT'S ON STANDBY SHOULD YOU HAVE ME BLOW A GASKET OR SOMETHING REALLY VITAL.

YOUR LOYAL SERVANT, STIMPY!

This post took my breath away, Stimpy. I thought I was having a case of the vapors!! You gave me an idea - I just put the emt on speed dial -lol!!

I'm looking forward to it Colin. If you're really happy about it I'm sure it will be great.

You can bet your bippy I'll be watching, Colin! Wouldn't miss it for anything! I'm with you, Ms K.! I hope it's Chad, too!!!:drool:

Colin, every scene you film is great. I will enjoy seeing you again very much. Thanks for the heads up.