• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colin & Drake and Darren & Chad

another1

BSB Addict
Reaction score
can hardly wait to have colin back on my screen. he and drake should be worth watching.
darren can always be counting on the give a good performance. chad seem to be open to new experiences.
keep them coming and cumming!
good to see these four, again.

is everybody happy?

Last edited:
can hardly wait to have colin back on my screen. he and drake should be worth watching.
darren can always be counting on the give a good performance. chad seem to be open to new experiences.

is everybody happy?

Yep...I am!

is everybody happy?

I am always happy to see me some more Colin! :thumbup:

Here's a novel suggestion for once!

I am always happy to see me some more Colin! :thumbup:

Yep...I am!

is everybody happy?

I am always happy to see me a new post by abush11! :thumbup:

Dear fellow forumites and other not listed above,

It is nice to be able to agree with you on future episodes. I am especially pleased to see "Abe" present and accounted for. I am hoping we can all have a happier forum in the near future, "where everybody feels part of the whole" that is the "Broke Straight Boys / Forum Family". Maybe through all of the fussing and disagreements, we can all form a kind of "unconditional brotherhood with mutual respect " to reign for all their own unique contributions and views on the forum. To paraphrase a familiar quote, "a forum divided (against itself) cannot stand[/I]!

For all that are interested, lets work together for both a better Broke Straight Boys and forum, "endowed with civility" among other "impressive endowments"!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Dear fellow forumites and other not listed above,

It is nice to be able to agree with you on future episodes. I am especially pleased to see "Abe" present and accounted for. I am hoping we can all have a happier forum in the near future, "where everybody feels part of the whole" that is the "Broke Straight Boys / Forum Family". Maybe through all of the fussing and disagreements, we can all form a kind of "unconditional brotherhood with mutual respect " to reign for all their own unique contributions and views on the forum. To paraphrase a familiar quote, "a forum divided (against itself) cannot stand[/I]!

For all that are interested, lets work together for both a better Broke Straight Boys and forum, "endowed with civility" among other "impressive endowments"!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

This doesn't mean that I have to cut my finger and give you all some of my blood, does it? If I don't have to cut myself, then I'm all for whatever you said.:001_unsure:

Luv you guys.

The secret that gives a lot of joy...

This doesn't mean that I have to cut my finger and give you all some of my blood, does it? If I don't have to cut myself, then I'm all for whatever you said.

Luv you guys.

Dear Robb,

So long as you know the "secret handshake", you can forgo the blood letting! Most people already have learned the "secret handshake" when they hit puberty. And, if not, either it is only a matter of time and some strategically applied lube OR we have special beginner classes for the "slow learner".

Neat-freaks need not apply as things soon get out of hand.:cumshot::cumbuddy::69::blowjob:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Dear Robb,

So long as you know the "secret handshake", you can forgo the blood letting! Most people already have learned the "secret handshake" when they hit puberty. And, if not, either it is only a matter of time and some strategically applied lube OR we have special beginner classes for the "slow learner".

Neat-freaks need not apply as things soon get out of hand.:cumshot::cumbuddy::69::blowjob:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Sooooo, what time do the classes start (just wondering)?

here's one of those questions only i would ask.
yesterday, the caption for the colin and drake update, seem to suggest to colin would be topping drake. now the caption seems to be saying that drake will be topping colin.
my question is why does the caption change right up to the scene going life?
thinking i am going to be seeing one thing and suddenly finding out as the shows airs that something entirely was planned all along.
is there no way to adjust the caption to fit the scene before the scene airs?
just saying!
i have to stop reading the caption and getting my hopes up.

Last edited:
You guys are so awesome I can't stand it! Lol I'm glad everybody is coming together and forming a bond between us. I tree that stands alone will blow over and die in a storm. A forest of trees will hold true and strong. And in the words of Wyatt erps father " family is all you have; the rest are just strangers."
Nd to answer the question it is another bottom scene for myself. It should be a pretty hot scene. It was sexually enjoyable for me so I know you guys will like it! :) love ya fam!

i can hardly wait, but does a scene exist like the one described on september 19th? where colin tops?

colin wrote:
It was sexually enjoyable for me so I know you guys will like it! :)
well i enjoyed this scene.
colin and drake were fun to watch and the camera was right where i wanted it.
very good scene!

Which scene? The one shown or the one foretold? Whichever Colin is exceptional; but Drake was sensational - what a dick!