• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

cock talk

cutmembers

Reaction score
Get hot hearing the guys comment on each others cocks and when the dircutor does it. Most guys are cut but it's hot when they draw attention to the odd guy out who is uncut. Foreskin play would be great.or uncut guys referring to the cut guy(s). Any way to find scenes like these?

I have to go to sites that have a lot of European gay videos to see all the uncut dicks I want. I am just beginning to appreciate uncut dicks and I am uncut. I suppose being uncut made me more attracted to cut dicks since they were different from myself.

I'm cut, and I love uncut dicks, so I guess it's 'opposites attract'. However, a great smile and personality is more important to me than the cock :) However, I'd love to bend over for a Diesal or a Logan or a Zakk or a Shane .....

I'm uncut but haven't been with enough guys to have a preference. But when I use to sneak a peak in the gym seems like most guys are cut.

Get hot hearing the guys comment on each others cocks and when the dircutor does it. Most guys are cut but it's hot when they draw attention to the odd guy out who is uncut. Foreskin play would be great.or uncut guys referring to the cut guy(s). Any way to find scenes like these?

Try Shane and Gino September 23 (I think the 23rd) 2009