• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Coach & Ty Get A College Physical

baal

Reaction score
Over at College Boy Physicals is perhaps my favorite storyline so far, after the ones with the gay making drug and the other coach series. This update is so scorching I started to chub a little from the synopsis and I don't even think the guy playing coach is that hot!

:thumbup1:

coach

Over at College Boy Physicals is perhaps my favorite storyline so far, after the ones with the gay making drug and the other coach series. This update is so scorching I started to chub a little from the synopsis and I don't even think the guy playing coach is that hot!

:thumbup1:

The guy playing the coach isn't hot.

The guy playing the coach isn't hot.

While I agree with your statement Elyot I think he has a friendly face that most of us would find at least attractive. Not hot, but definitely doable. haha I like him!

While I agree with your statement Elyot I think he has a friendly face that most of us would find at least attractive. Not hot, but definitely doable. haha I like him!

I'm not a size queen, but I was put off by his lil dick when he dropped his pants. Ty must have been pretty dissapointed :confused1:

I'm not a size queen, but I was put off by his lil dick when he dropped his pants. Ty must have been pretty dissapointed :confused1:

Yeah. That must bring him no small amount of embarrassment in the showers at the gym. He looks like he just got out of a very very cold swimming pool. haha At least though he rises to the occasion with enough for a guy to give him some good oral. And he can still fuck a guy so he has enough length when he's hard to do everything he needs to do with it.