• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Clayton and Scott

centex

Reaction score
Great scene guy's keep up the good work. Hope to see you guys together soon in another scene:angel:anal_smiley::anal_smiley:

Could have been, should have been, but wasn't. I was all worked up at the BJs, got into the penetration, looked like it was going somewhere, but the heat died. If you are in the throes of passion, things start to cook. You grab a cock, or a handful of ass, you kiss body parts, suck tits, throw yourself on top. I am so tired of this stereotype of straight boys having sex. IT ISN'T HONEST! I've seen guys having sex with guys for the first time, if anything they are overeager. This mechanical, this is how real straight boys do it is BULLSHIT! Hell, I've seen teen boys fooling around at rehearsal fully dressed doing sexier things to each other and they were straight too. And BSBI did on occasion demonstrate this. If you let these guys go, they might surprise you.

Could have been, should have been, but wasn't. I was all worked up at the BJs, got into the penetration, looked like it was going somewhere, but the heat died. If you are in the throes of passion, things start to cook. You grab a cock, or a handful of ass, you kiss body parts, suck tits, throw yourself on top. I am so tired of this stereotype of straight boys having sex. IT ISN'T HONEST! I've seen guys having sex with guys for the first time, if anything they are overeager. This mechanical, this is how real straight boys do it is BULLSHIT! Hell, I've seen teen boys fooling around at rehearsal fully dressed doing sexier things to each other and they were straight too. And BSBI did on occasion demonstrate this. If you let these guys go, they might surprise you.

I could'nt agree with you more Larkster. I too was left with that should-a, would-a, could-a feeling. It seemed like all the elements were there for a great coming out scene for these boys, but some how their passion was riened in, almost as if they are warned to not enjoy themselves "too much" so as not to appear "too gay" , what a pity.

I wonder what this scene would be like if these boys were left to their own devices, unaware of the presense of the camera, hmmm....

This was too painful for me. It was like both were being "Forced to Perform" with neither having a positive result. Oh well, just not my cup of tea.

I LOVED this scene. While I am not attracted to Clayton at all, for a variety of reasons, I do find Scott to be extremely hot. Scott does not have the most handsome face, but he has an incredible body, a beautiful cock, and is masculine and very much the kind of straight guy that turns me on.

While I usually prefer to see a hot straight looking guy like Scott "topping", rather than getting fucked, I think that Scott did a terrific job of taking it like a man. As Clayton initially penetrated Scott, I could see him grimacing, and clenching his fists, (which by the way, made his triceps and body in general look even hotter as his muscles clenched).

Scott acted exactly the way a straight guy would getting fucked on camera for money, which is the premise of this site anyway. He looked even better on his back, as he shot his load with a dick in his ass too.

I hope to see a lot more of Scott, before his "fifteen minutes of fame" on Broke Straight Boys expire. And I hope to see more guys who have the general demeanor and looks of a "Scott type", as lately some of the newer models on the site are actually quite the opposite of what I find hot. But this episode worked for me!

It wasn't that bad. I would like to see Scott top with that big dick though! I agree with mikeyank in regards to Scott's looks, that everyday next door type turns me on too.

It was obvious that the two of them didn't enjoy it and, frankly, neither did I.

The expectation of the scene was better than actually viewing it. I gave it a 3 (for effort).

I wanted to watch this video.............

But when I realized that Clayton was topping Scott, I completely lost interest.:bored:

These models are boring. It was like watching robOts fuck. I like Scott's body but the fact that he has no personality and is quiet makes him rate low in my books I rather have Loud obnoxious Kodi anyday. I almost fell asleep watching this. Who cares if Scott's hot he's boring and acts like a corpse in his scenes.

Good Scene. But, I felt badly for Scott because I can tell it turned out differently then he originally thought.

Embalming room anybody?

I really, really, really like Scott's handsome face, great body, girthy cock, and his scraggly pubic region including his manly balls. What I don't like is Scott's inability to emote or even verbalize his true feelings. Perhaps he is just another example of the "Strong-Silent Type", but Scott is missing out on so much of the fun to be had in life, if this is in fact an example of how he relates in real life. As he was so totally emotionless throughout Scott's beautiful butt being impaled by Clayton', I began wondering if Clayton having to bear down on Scott's lower back over and over again, I was just wondering if "rigor mortis" had already started to set in.

Hope Scott can muster a little more enthusiasm next time, hopefully as a top!

Sincerely,

Stiimpy

I really, really, really like Scott's handsome face, great body, girthy cock, and his scraggly pubic region including his manly balls. What I don't like is Scott's inability to emote or even verbalize his true feelings. Perhaps he is just another example of the "Strong-Silent Type", but Scott is missing out on so much of the fun to be had in life, if this is in fact an example of how he relates in real life. As he was so totally emotionless throughout Scott's beautiful butt being impaled by Clayton', I began wondering if Clayton having to bear down on Scott's lower back over and over again, I was just wondering if "rigor mortis" had already started to set in.

Sincerely,

Stiimpy

too funny :rotflmao::haha: rigor mortis

Just finished watching the scene. I thought it was alright and agreed on a few points with the others.
I do think they are both hot guys and have attributes I would like to see again. Clayton was bit dom....which I liked. Scott just does what he's told. Nothing wrong with that.
I wonder what is going through Scott's mind. I can't tell if it's a look of "What the hell am i doing" or " This feels so good....I'm dumbfounded."
I would like to see Scott fuck with that big dick of his.
later

I didn't find this episode enjoyable. I didn't think Clayton's fucking was exciting and some of it could have been due to Scott. Scott is too laid back. He showed no emotion or enthusiasm for the scene. It seemed to me that he would have rather been somewhere else doing something other than getting fucked. I don't know whether I want to see Scott fuck a guy or not. I wonder if he will put more into it emotionally if he is doing the fucking.

I liked the scene. Clayton was excited from the start. You could see they both got along from the playing around with the butt slap and big smiles. Scott is just a perfect looking guy. I wouldn't change a thing! You could see it hurt a little at first, but once loosened up, his face became calm. I was wondering if Scott was enjoying Clayton's cock until Clayton turned him on his back and Scott went off like a fire cracker. I don't think Clayton ever wanted to pull out as he was having the time of his life with this new and very pleasurable experience. Thay both did great and I hope to see them again soon.

Well, I enjoyed this episode. I guess mainly because I did not have great expectations. It wasn't a "5", but i found it enjoyable just the same. Yes, there could have been more interaction between the two boys, but, given that they are straight, I didn't expect it. I think they showed more, or as much,as other first timers have.

From reading other posts, I have to ask if I watched the same video?!? Everyone is talking about Scott and Clayton, right? I keeping getting the sense, from reading previous posts, that forumites want these boys to kiss and rim, and show passion for each other, for sex. This is NOT College Dudes! Many a young straight model has shown as much as Scott did in this particular video. Anthony comes to mind, he was not particularly emotive, yet almost everyone raved about Anthony.

Now, who gives a flip about what their faces show? Get real! I think it is FAR MORE telling, to see a straight guy keep hard while getting plowed, and then cumming, like Scott did. That should convince even a moron, that yes, Scott enjoyed the fucking! What do people want, for the model to do cartwheels!?!

Many of us have been asking for two newbies to be paired to explore their boundaries. Well folks, that is just what we got! Could the episode been better, yes, but it wasn't, get over it. There have been many models and episodes that everyone just ranted and raved about, while I voiced my opposing views, I got over it, I knew that down the line, an episode would come along that I would think was perfection, even when most didn't. It has always been like that on this site.

I always thought DAvid was a great director on BSB1. Still, I hated some of his episodes! And now, David is gone, and I am still here, and while I really like some episodes, I think some just suck! Oh well, that's life.

And no offense to MArk, or to his production staff, but I think they just don't have a clue.
I say that only because there seems to be so much inconsistency with the episodes. The stories written about the episodes really miss the reality. And the stills that are shot, rarely match the actual footage that we see. On top of that, the episodes really swing terribly between hot and cold. I think if the production staff had a clue, there would be more consistency from one episode to the next, and possibly, hopefully, there would be more "5" rated episodes.

Of course, all this is just my 2 cents worth, and we all know 2 cents don't amount to crap these days! So, agree/disagree, it don't matter.

Scott, I still love you and want to be yo daddy! Clayton, I really like you bud, just go see a hair stylist, lol. I think you could look hotter with a new "do". Or, maybe grow it all out longer, that might work too!

While I don't often contribute to the forum, I really wanted to put in my two cents on this one. The build up in the teaser made me want to watch, but what was advertised and what actually happened were completely opposite. I agree with the majority who feel the models should be allowed to just go with their feelings and not have to stick to a script. I think that if left alone most of the models would really drop their inhibitions and go for it. Maybe a totally unscripted scene, as a test for the guys? Worth a try?

I keeping getting the sense, from reading previous posts, that forumites want these boys to kiss and rim, and show passion for each other, for sex. This is NOT College Dudes! Many a young straight model has shown as much as Scott did in this particular video. Anthony comes to mind, he was not particularly emotive, yet almost everyone raved about Anthony.

Now, who gives a flip about what their faces show? Get real! I think it is FAR MORE telling, to see a straight guy keep hard while getting plowed, and then cumming, like Scott did. That should convince even a moron, that yes, Scott enjoyed the fucking! What do people want, for the model to do cartwheels!?!

---------------------------------------------------------

And no offense to MArk, or to his production staff, but I think they just don't have a clue.
I say that only because there seems to be so much inconsistency with the episodes. The stories written about the episodes really miss the reality. And the stills that are shot, rarely match the actual footage that we see. On top of that, the episodes really swing terribly between hot and cold. I think if the production staff had a clue, there would be more consistency from one episode to the next, and possibly, hopefully, there would be more "5" rated episodes.
JLipps, I couldn't agree with you more in regard to the first part of your post. I thought that Scott acted EXACTLY the way a straight guy would getting fucked. While I am not a top, and have never fucked a straight guy, I sure have sucked a lot of straight cock, and typically straight guys do not show very much emotion, while they are naked and having a sex act with another man. Yes, some do get quite passionate in the throes of sex, and the one who I have most recently sucked off several times, gets totally loud, and moans and cries out while he is being pleasured, but he doesn't have much to say to me before or after the sex act.

Scott reminds me of the straight guys that I have had the pleasure of pleasuring.

As far as Mark and company "not having a clue", because not enough episodes are a "5", I disagree. The longer that I am a member here, I keep discovering that everyone has their own idea of what a "5" episode should be.

Mark and Clay need to keep as many customers satisfied, as much of the time as possible to remain a successful business, and if they tried to emulate the highest rated scenes, over and over again, they would lose many customers, (including me), for the top rated scenes of all time are rarely the one's on my favorite's list. So I think that they are wise for "mixing things up", as if I don't like a scene or two, I still wait eagerly for a scene that will "float my boat", as this scene with the very hot and very straight appearing Scott did for me.

Sincerely,

Stiimpy

I was thinking along the same lines as Stimpy when it came to Scott's reaction. I was also thinking though that perhaps being so new to bottoming that maybe he's just sort of stunned by it all. He did have that "deer in the headlights" look to me. So I'm willing to give him a break for now and see if he relaxes and allows himself to be fully engrossed.

As for Clayton, I know this is petty, but everytime I see him on screen I keep staring at his haircut and then I'm asking myself, "Is the Beatles hairstyle back in fashion?"

I LOVED this scene. While I am not attracted to Clayton at all, for a variety of reasons, I do find Scott to be extremely hot. Scott does not have the most handsome face, but he has an incredible body, a beautiful cock, and is masculine and very much the kind of straight guy that turns me on.

While I usually prefer to see a hot straight looking guy like Scott "topping", rather than getting fucked, I think that Scott did a terrific job of taking it like a man. As Clayton initially penetrated Scott, I could see him grimacing, and clenching his fists, (which by the way, made his triceps and body in general look even hotter as his muscles clenched).

Scott acted exactly the way a straight guy would getting fucked on camera for money, which is the premise of this site anyway. He looked even better on his back, as he shot his load with a dick in his ass too.

I hope to see a lot more of Scott, before his "fifteen minutes of fame" on Broke Straight Boys expire. And I hope to see more guys who have the general demeanor and looks of a "Scott type", as lately some of the newer models on the site are actually quite the opposite of what I find hot. But this episode worked for me!

I agree with everything you wrote here mikey, although I didn't really love the scene. Especially with respect to Scott taking it like a man. I like his look and that beautifully thick dick of his is to die for. I hope he comes back to top. My only concern is that his quiet, taciturn demeanor not translate into a boring topping. Hopefully there is some aggressiveness beneath all that.

With respect to Clayton, he's not my type either. And I never contemplated him as a top - ever. Okay people remember that when I say what I'm going to say it is not about the person but the character of Clayton, to wit: he's too nelly to be a believable top; and anyone having tatoos of the theatric symbols of comedy and tragedy stretches the believability of straightness, for me, beyond its outer limits. Having said that, I wouldn't mind Clayton doing a scene with him as a bottom with an aggressive top.