• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CJ and Cody

Denny Bear

Reaction score
David I think you could sell snow balls to Eskimos. This is a very fun video to watch considering it is just a double BJ and you wont believe what David gets the straight boy to do! :thumbup:

When i saw CJ in this vid. I usually give it a miss as like most I can't be bothered with his poor performances. Reading Denny's post I thought why not and it did get an OK rating. I was pleasantly surprised with the new boy Cody. Tall, lean, a great body and cock. He certainly went furher than I expected and I really look forward to seeing him again. From this vid there is certainly alot of potential there for him.

Maybe he could pair up with Josh next time ( I still have not given up hope!!)

Tigana09

David:
Great shoot and new find with Cody. What a beauftiful guy!! Great personality and stunningly hot guy. Cody, Logan and or Diesal would be a great treat!
I have to say that this was CJ's better videos. He has a wonderful smile that sadly he doesn't show off very often. CJ is a cute guy with a very nice body. I'm not sure if he is just shy in real life, bored or what in many of his videos. It was just nice to see him show off his great smile and laugh a bit.

Wow cody is a stunning, would definetly like to see more of him ( butt cheeks) perhaps team him cute mike,preston have him recieve a rimm job

I'm CJ's biggest critic but I actually liked him in this vid and couldn't get enough of Cody. What a beautiful guy, smooth abs, great smile and hair. The $300 offer at the end David should do more often to see if these straight guys would really do it. My question is did Cody ever come back or was that his only time in Broke Straight Boys?

CJ looked much happier in this vid. I've always loved his smile, and his "sure, why not?" attitude.

Cody is hot! I liked him in his first vid with CJ, and that didn't change here. Handsome face, tight and lean body. Love his dancing balls, and that cock!! At the end it was stated he made $1200. Shouldn't that have been $1500? He did do the extra act for another $300.

Ok, maybe I'm paying too much attention to the math! LOL!

Very nice vid!

I hope Cody returns for more time on the Futon!

Cody is hot, but has anyone held a mirror in front of CJ's mouth to make sure he's still breathing!??? He certainly knows how to play ball, but he always seems so remote and indifferent to everything that's happening during just about every shoot.

Great show. I loved CJ in this one... His assertiveness came out a bit and some of his great personality...Cody even came through and did a pretty good jog too. It tooks guts to do let CJ cum in his mouth.:blush:

Hehe, just to be blunt and honest, WHERE THE FUCK DID CODY COME FROM? Did I miss something? Damn fucking handsome, great body and hung cock. Let me buy a few tanning sessions for him and bring his hot ass body and cock back. What a cool dude to "take" CJ's load. Guess $300 equals fun! Thanks Cody! Damn, what a show.

I loved this video! Cody is hot! I think he did a great job. CJ did a great job also, he isn't mumbling as much. It was a little different from the usual 2nd video for a new guy, wouls have been a 5 if there was a kiss.

Hehe, just to be blunt and honest, WHERE THE FUCK DID CODY COME FROM? Did I miss something? Damn fucking handsome, great body and hung cock. Let me buy a few tanning sessions for him and bring his hot ass body and cock back. What a cool dude to "take" CJ's load. Guess $300 equals fun! Thanks Cody! Damn, what a show.

LOL! Cody is HOT! His first vid with CJ is on page one, dated 12/19/09.

It is hot (i.e., I get hot) when:

-CJ plays with himself before his clothes are off
-Cody's bod
-Cody's growing cock (imagine him fucking!)
-CJ working at being personable (although I like a bit of the hostel)
-Cody sucking cock
-Cody taking CJ in the mouth
-Cody's now hugh cock cumming

It is not hot:

-staring at the videos
-shaved pubs

What I don't understand:

-Cody's easy willingness to take CJ's cum when he was soooo reluctant to suck or be sucked (bad acting? he'll get better)
-just how new Cody is to this - he sucks pretty good for the first time

I liked the film and CJ showed a bit more personality of just late. Cody is hot and could be up there with the best. I'm not sure if the management got 1200 bucks worth though, they have paid a lot less for a lot more.

Thanks so much! Glad you are as hot for Cody as I am, hehe! Might have skipped the episode since CJ was in it. Got kinda tired of him about then. Cody got me so damn hard! OMG!

Really enjoyed this one. It was more about the individual personalities than it was about hot sex. But, both did a great job. Seeing C J more animated made me feel bad in knowing that he will soon be history. He's had a few that he seemed to just "mail in", but this definitely was not one. When he dove onto Cody's dick, he really began to suck it not just put it in his mouth. Cody took to C J like the proverbial duck to water. Watching him take C J's load was really hot and quite a surprise after his opening statements. But, it's all fun and this was a good scene. Thanks David. Hope to see much more of Cody and hope you still have a bunch of scenes in he 'can' with C J

I LOVED the video. Cody is awsome sexy looking, and to take a load in his mouth the first time tells me he is in for more action here at Broke Straight Boys As for CJ, I abslutely love his bright smile, easy goin' attitude, and was blown away how sexy he looked with his hat on backwards. I Love a dude with a fitted hat on backwards, ( Just a fetish, I guess ) and when he sucks cock in that hat it is the best. I give this video a 10! Great job guys!

a quick question for David...in the first D J/Cody scene, you said you wanted to film CJ car jacking. Did you ever get that chance? If so, I sure can't wait to see that one.

CJ

This is the first video of CJ's where he isn't the first one with a hard on. It took him awhile to get one. Definitely time for him to move on.