• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Circle Jerk, sounded boring, REALLY GREAT

tobey02

Reaction score
Just watched the circle jerk video. Thought it would be boring, but these guys made it an awesome show. Shane never fails to surprise me, He's a deep throat master and swallowed Brandon easily. Shane is versatile and one of the best models. Another favorite is Sean. He gagged but swallowed Brandon, and kept working and by the video's end, had deep throat ed Brandon several more times. Sean then did a really hot thing, he made an extra $100.00 for getting a really hot facial from the other two guys.

Shane and Sean should do another video together. They really put on a great show.:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Tobey's right, the scene certainly gave more than I expected. The guys actually had fun and it brought the scene up to an unexpected level. Sean as the newest Broke Straight Boys boy seemed to be anxious to show that he was ready to try anything asked of him and more. Learning how to deep throat is not an easy thing, especially when the huge cock is Braden's. Shane's good humour always lifts a scene and he didn't let me down. and he showed his impressive cock sucking skills to the newbie Sean. The good natured ass smacking also was a fun element.

My only complaint is grammatical. In the final short paragraph of the description, the writer used "there" incorrectly five times. It's "their" as in "their cocks". This is a professional site. Learn the use of the word, "their". I know it's being picky, but hey, I'm that kind of guy.

There you go whitewhale

Tobey's right, the scene certainly gave more than I expected. The guys actually had fun and it brought the scene up to an unexpected level. Sean as the newest Broke Straight Boys boy seemed to be anxious to show that he was ready to try anything asked of him and more. Learning how to deep throat is not an easy thing, especially when the huge cock is Braden's. Shane's good humor always lifts a scene and he didn't let me down. and he showed his impressive cock sucking skills to the newbie Sean. The good natured ass smacking also was a fun element.

My only complaint is grammatical. In the final short paragraph of the description, the writer used "there" incorrectly five times. It's "their" as in "their cocks". This is a professional site. Learn the use of the word, "their". I know it's being picky, but hey, I'm that kind of guy.

Dearest whitewhale2

First of all, thanks for mentioning the grammatical error. It is almost 2 AM as i am writing this and I support you totally. Great Observation I would have missed because I rarely read the write up. Were it not for Shane being in this love fest, I would have either read the write up or forgot about the episode all together.

Secondly, I agree with your opening statement as it was the fun factor that kept me from exiting altogether. It truly has unexpected fun as Shane's lighthearted fun spread to Sean and most surprisingly Mr Robotic-Braden. It wasn't all about Braden's big fat tool for once. I loved Shane's kindhearted approach showing Sean how he needs to such dick including his phenomenal deep throating skills. With Shane's generosity shared with Sean, it humanized this scene from merely taking advantage of road kill to helping Braden relating more on a human-to-human basis with Sean. Shane made this episode unexpectedly viewable and enjoyable. Even the facial was now acceptable and not merely taking advantage of someone less fortunate. I gave it a 4.0 because they performed beyond my expectations.

Facial!!!!!

Decent shoot and FINALLY something new. A true honest to devil facial! And from two of the biggest dicks in the stable.
P.S. Braden needs his ass slapped harder and more often!

Sean. My take-away buddy. Hot. Natural. Enthusiastic. Handsome. Hung. Curious. Of course, I wouldn't leave his other two pals at the bus-stop, either. An All Good Time.

Tobey's right, the scene certainly gave more than I expected. The guys actually had fun and it brought the scene up to an unexpected level. Sean as the newest Broke Straight Boys boy seemed to be anxious to show that he was ready to try anything asked of him and more. Learning how to deep throat is not an easy thing, especially when the huge cock is Braden's. Shane's good humour always lifts a scene and he didn't let me down. and he showed his impressive cock sucking skills to the newbie Sean. The good natured ass smacking also was a fun element.

I TOTALLY agree. The person needs a basic lesson in the use of "their", "there", and "they're". It'll only take 5 minutes!!!

This was truly a fun shoot. Sean showed personality we had not seen before. But, how could he not with Shane in the room. It seemed he was much more comfortable in front of the camera this time. Even Braden seemed to really enjoy himself. Braden amazes me since he is so straight but almost always the first to get hard. All in all, this was such fun to watch. It was a bit different from most Broke Straight Boys shoots, but it was a welcome change. It would be cool to see these three together again. Shane rocks!!!

I was dubious when I saw the title of the shoot as a circle jerk. I thought to myself how junior high is this?? I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The biggest surprise being Braden and how involved he got. A big change from the him sitting there expecting everyone else to worship his big cock. I for one was kinda thinking Braden needed to go away, but after this shoot I'd like to see much more of him.
You can always expect a good show and a fun time from Shane. He never disappoints in my book.
I see Sean as having a great future on Broke Straight Boys with his willingness to try most anything it would appear.
All in all, a good shoot!