• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Chris Takes On Blakes Huge Cock - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Cute before scene. These guys seem like they’re buddies off camera. Good vibe. Love hearing them laugh and cut up.

boy-takes-on-huge-cock.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like how Chris's hair was done, and he talked about bottoming again this time with a real big dick of Blakes, and Blake says he will try bottoming next time. I can't wait for the scene to be released.

Both have 9 inch cocks and Blake deep throated Chris's like a pro. The rest of the scene was great as well.

Last edited:
Great scene. Two hot guys. But I’m especially looking forward to the scene coming up in two weeks with Chris topping, as I believe he should be doing more of. :thumbup:

IMG_1319.jpeg

Cute before scene. These guys seem like they’re buddies off camera. Good vibe. Love hearing them laugh and cut up.
Great before the scene interview! We knew that Chris is hot, but he is also very funny as he showed in that before the scene! His reaction to seeing Blake's penis for the first time was priceless!

I always love Chris’ scenes. He loves to know that he has people here who like him. You can tell by his little laugh that he has a good time with everybody. And I’ve talked to Blake online a couple of times and he wants to be a star at Broke Straight Boys Both guys are so nice and kind. The scene was already hot to me, and knowing the sweet personalities of both guys made it even hotter.

Loved the after scene. These guys are probably fun to sit and watch them cut up and act silly. So cute and fun!

Just watched the post scene interview, both happy to get their $1,000 each!

Loved the scene, Chris did a good job taking that monster dick of Blakes, Chris's comment of lock jaw made me laugh, I think I would have lock jaw sucking Blake's dick, love the camera shot of Chris's hole before Blake started rimming. I gave both boys a 5 and the scene a 4.