• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Check Up From The Neck Up

HEY GUYS! Whats Up? Just seeing how everyone is doing. I am very happy to still be with Broke Straight Boys and looking forward to soo many more hot scenes in the future. I hope to hear from you guys in this thread :)

Hi Richie! Glad to see you’re still here. I say hello from time to time on twitter, but it’s nice to see you here interacting with everyone. Always excited to see your scenes. Much love to you!

Nice to see you here again Richie. I wonder if maybe you couldn't enlighten us as to why you still have unanswered comments on your previous thread you started in January 2019. It was interesting to be able to interact with you on that thread initially and enjoyed your responses, but after about page 3 you sort of stopped responding. I personally think your one of the all time great bottoms on this site so please don't take my comments as criticism. I was just disappointed that some of our questions/comments went unanswered back then.

Great to read that you have more scenes coming up Richie. Looking forward to seeing more of you. Can you tell us any of the models you will be working with here at Broke Straight Boys ?

Good to hear from you, Richie. I'm glad to know that you're still with Broke Straight Boys and can hardly wait for you new scenes here. I hope everything's going well with you off-set. Feel free to let us know about that.

One hunts for words to adequately describe what you contribute to Broke Straight Boys and how your performances improve life's enjoyment>>>> so here is a go with these terms.... sextelential ---- sizzlational----- sizzluscious ------ baisezanal--- fodarrific ....Danke dude for taking such a thorough interest in your ART and in your fans...you are the best Broke Straight Boys performer of all time as you respect your craft and you want to make sure your scene partner enjoys your body as you are a master of control of your muscles...after you in my opinion as compared only to old original Broke Straight Boys of D&E days Kodi and Tyler and Diesal and Zakk and Kyler and Max Flint

HEY GUYS! Whats Up? Just seeing how everyone is doing. I am very happy to still be with Broke Straight Boys and looking forward to soo many more hot scenes in the future. I hope to hear from you guys in this thread :)

Hi Richie! I think that you are Broke Straight Boys's current best bottom and love all of your scenes. Plus thanks for pulling my name out of the hat to win $100 in Broke Straight Boys's recent contest. Here is my question to you: You had a sensational scene with Sky where he fucked you and shot his load in your ass. In a later scene, Sky gave up his virgin ass to Jos Alvarez. Would you be interested in a flip flop rematch with Sky, so he gets to feel your long thin dick up his ass as well? Don't get me wrong, I still want to see you bottom, but it is hot to watch you top as well, and the flip flop scene is the best way to see both.

Nice to see you here again Richie. I wonder if maybe you couldn't enlighten us as to why you still have unanswered comments on your previous thread you started in January 2019. It was interesting to be able to interact with you on that thread initially and enjoyed your responses, but after about page 3 you sort of stopped responding. I personally think your one of the all time great bottoms on this site so please don't take my comments as criticism. I was just disappointed that some of our questions/comments went unanswered back then.
Hi and thank you for your positive feedback! I’m sorry that left some of the comments without a response but I’m figuring this forum out more and more as I use it. I will be sure to answer all comments as soon as I can. Thanks :)

One hunts for words to adequately describe what you contribute to Broke Straight Boys and how your performances improve life's enjoyment>>>> so here is a go with these terms.... sextelential ---- sizzlational----- sizzluscious ------ baisezanal--- fodarrific ....Danke dude for taking such a thorough interest in your ART and in your fans...you are the best Broke Straight Boys performer of all time as you respect your craft and you want to make sure your scene partner enjoys your body as you are a master of control of your muscles...after you in my opinion as compared only to old original Broke Straight Boys of D&E days Kodi and Tyler and Diesal and Zakk and Kyler and Max Flint
Thank you for such kind words :) you really know how to make a boy blush!!

Hi Richie! I think that you are Broke Straight Boys's current best bottom and love all of your scenes. Plus thanks for pulling my name out of the hat to win $100 in Broke Straight Boys's recent contest. Here is my question to you: You had a sensational scene with Sky where he fucked you and shot his load in your ass. In a later scene, Sky gave up his virgin ass to Jos Alvarez. Would you be interested in a flip flop rematch with Sky, so he gets to feel your long thin dick up his ass as well? Don't get me wrong, I still want to see you bottom, but it is hot to watch you top as well, and the flip flop scene is the best way to see both.

Hey there and nice to see you on here :) I hope to do another flip scene with a new model one day soon :)

Richie.

I just want you to know that I LOVE all of your scenes. And I think of you as a wonderful person. I EVEN think of you sometimes, when I'm not even jacking off.

Please stay here at Broke Straight Boys Don't ever run away from home.

No one on earth takes a fucking quite in the same way you do. Your face seems to love it. You pink little tight ass hole seems to adore a fine dick, and your dick sticks out hard as a rock on the other side.

And you are sweet! Not to mention that you are PRETTY and sweet. Oh Jesus!

Last edited:
Richie.

I just want you to know that I LOVE all of your scenes. And I think of you as a wonderful person. I EVEN think of you sometimes, when I'm not even jacking off.

Please stay here at Broke Straight Boys Don't ever run away from home.

No one on earth takes a fucking quite in the same way you do. Your face seems to love it. You pink little tight ass hole seems to adore a fine dick, and your dick sticks out hard as a rock on the other side.

And you are sweet! Not to mention that you are PRETTY and sweet. Oh Jesus!
Thank you soo much! I will be around for a while so I hope to keep your attention :)

Hi and thank you for your positive feedback! I’m sorry that left some of the comments without a response but I’m figuring this forum out more and more as I use it. I will be sure to answer all comments as soon as I can. Thanks :)

Thanks Richie, look forward to your responses. Just know that you are much loved on this site. It would be over the moon if you were paired with Jake. He would take care of you the way a good top should.

Any insider hints for what is going on with the guys in the Broke Straight Boys house now ? Who are all the models and any potential pairings ? Looking forward to seeing you and Ryan Pitt and some cum eating.