• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Check this Out

Rob_Ryder

College Dudes Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
You are definitely an original. Your music is both thought provoking and fun at the same time. Your songs are unique and personal making them easy to relate to and understand. They reflect the everyday life of many of your listeners. Keep up the good work!

ahriiiijunul

...creative, multi-talented, amusing, bright as hell, literate and well spoken, attractive and sexy...

I like everything about it, including the fact that your voice sounds like you inhaled just before you started and didn't exhale till after you'd finished. Sweet...fourtwenny...

You're a bit full of yourself though dude; are you on some kind of ego trip?​
:lol::001_wub::lol::001_wub:

You are definitely an original. Your music is both thought provoking and fun at the same time. Your songs are unique and personal making them easy to relate to and understand. They reflect the everyday life of many of your listeners. Keep up the good work!

Aww my hope is that everyone else that listens can take the same understanding as you do. You hit it right on the head!

Thanks for the love Cum2Me!

I like everything about it, including the fact that your voice sounds like you inhaled just before you started and didn't exhale till after you'd finished. Sweet...fourtwenny...

You're a bit full of yourself though dude; are you on some kind of ego trip?​
:lol::001_wub::lol::001_wub:

Oh you noticed that?? hehehe

And in case you haven't heard, I've been on an ego trip since the day of my birth! I put the "came - o" in " I came-out of the womb!"

Rob, just wanted to say, altho I'm so not into rap, as an African-American, I've heard my share. However, I find it sexy when a white boy raps, esp when they're as cute as you. So, I may not comment on every rap song you post, just because it's not my thing. But you are an "original" and have the attitude and talent to be a great rapper.

I agree with Balboa, Rob. :) Rap is not a genre of music that I'm a big fan of in general. I've heard rap that I really enjoyed and some that I didn't care for at all. Rap allows the musicians/artists to tell stories that give their perspectives on daily life. So the art really does contribute to our culture. In that way it has something in common with country music...where the artist can tell autobiographical stories by means of song. But then I'm not a big fan of most country music either. haha I enjoy the storytelling and even the social commentary. But...the twanginess of it grates on my nerves after a while. haha Different strokes and all that...

That having been said, I do enjoy your songs. You enunciate well so that we can understand the words. Your songs are generally optimistic and hopeful about the future. For all of those reasons I enjoyed this song as well. :wink:

Happy belated 4th, Rob, et al!!

Hey Rob!! Hope you had a GREAT, SAFE, and FUN 4th!! Just listened to the song. It was another goodie. Keep up the good work, Bud!

Much love,

Rob, just wanted to say, altho I'm so not into rap, as an African-American, I've heard my share. However, I find it sexy when a white boy raps, esp when they're as cute as you. So, I may not comment on every rap song you post, just because it's not my thing. But you are an "original" and have the attitude and talent to be a great rapper.

Aww, that means alot to hear you say that Balboa :closedeyes:

I agree with Balboa, Rob. :) Rap is not a genre of music that I'm a big fan of in general. I've heard rap that I really enjoyed and some that I didn't care for at all. Rap allows the musicians/artists to tell stories that give their perspectives on daily life. So the art really does contribute to our culture. In that way it has something in common with country music...where the artist can tell autobiographical stories by means of song. But then I'm not a big fan of most country music either. haha I enjoy the storytelling and even the social commentary. But...the twanginess of it grates on my nerves after a while. haha Different strokes and all that...

That having been said, I do enjoy your songs. You enunciate well so that we can understand the words. Your songs are generally optimistic and hopeful about the future. For all of those reasons I enjoyed this song as well. :wink:

Thank you Tampa :-D I have to agree with you about country music too. Although, I'm not into all of it, I do like a lot of country songs because of the stories and lessons to be learned by the listener.

Of course I like it, but we have already established that I am biased;););)

I'm with Bob on this one Ms. K, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about with this "Bias" non-sense. hahahaha

Here's a short quote from a song in particular of mine hehe

"Especially to the love of my life, the Broke Straight Boys member than I'm makin my wife."