• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Check out CBP Sept 4

Johnny, it's so good to meet you too. I feel like I've known you for a long time as I have paid special attention to your posts and have been most impressed with what appears to me to be a very loving spirit. It comes through regardless of the topic. The bromance with Paul (and other forumites) is particularly special to me. That's a kind of relationship we all need with each other. Sometimes life can be lonely for us and we just need a friend and someone that cares. Now about your special spice of garlic. I do love it!! And to think of that topping being sprayed, oops sorry, being added to make a unique Sicilian sundae, wow, what can this old southern boy say except yummy-yummy in my tummy! LOL
:smiley-love021: O, on topic, I thought the scene was very good especially due to the fact that there was some action and not just another feel up by the good hand Doctor.

You better not be cheating on me Mactee with johnny!!! I'll slice you both up lol

He is a Real Southern Gentleman Peter. So stay out of it. It may be my last chance. xoxo

You better not be cheating on me Mactee with johnny!!! I'll slice you both up lol

Now, now Peter, you know I like, scratch that, I need the desperate ones. LOL... Please don't slice it off, I know that salmon is not all that is smoked by apple wood in the ground up there. LOL 2X

Now, now Peter, you know I like, scratch that, I need the desperate ones. LOL... Please don't slice it off, I know that salmon is not all that is smoked by apple wood in the ground up there. LOL 2X
Salmon is good no matter how it's cooked! We are fortunate up here where it's very abundant to our area. Up here if you buy a Salmon older then 1 day from catch "it's old" My Mother is native so growing up it was a wonderful staple in our diet. I was telling mikeyank the other day my house is a block or 2 from a couple of streams that have running salmon in them. Yep we're lucky!!

Oh yea both scenes were good and I'm ready for the fuck scene to follow!!

Salmon is good no matter how it's cooked! We are fortunate up here where it's very abundant to our area. Up here if you buy a Salmon older then 1 day from catch "it's old" My Mother is native so growing up it was a wonderful staple in our diet. I was telling mikeyank the other day my house is a block or 2 from a couple of streams that have running salmon in them. Yep we're lucky!!

Oh yea both scenes were good and I'm ready for the fuck scene to follow!!
I'm surprised that you didn't mention in this thread that Seattle is also the home of the super bowl champs, lol