• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Chat With The Models

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
Last edited:
Thanks for the link Mark, but I'm surprised that you have Jimmy listed as one of the model's that we can chat with. I was under the impression that he no longer is in your employment.

Does he still have access to the site?

I sure miss having him here chatting with us. He always came across as a very real person, so much like many guys his age that I have known in my life.

Thanks for the link Mark, but I'm surprised that you have Jimmy listed as one of the model's that we can chat with. I was under the impression that he no longer is in your employment.

Does he still have access to the site?

I sure miss having him here chatting with us. He always came across as a very real person, so much like many guys his age that I have known in my life.

Not sure if he will post more or not but I wanted to still at least give new members a link. :)

God help us!
That is what I meant Jon, about the former model whose name starts with J who used to post on the forum. His detractors still bristle at the mere mention of his name. :mellow:

He did appear too often on the site, but I still like his personality, his sense of humor, and his fellow models (except Jason), when asked, all said they enjoyed hanging out with him during the shoots and at the Pride events. I felt that he was a genuine person, and I enjoyed his being here during his year of employment at Broke Straight Boys

That is what I meant Jon, about the former model whose name starts with J who used to post on the forum. His detractors still bristle at the mere mention of his name. :mellow:

He did appear too often on the site, but I still like his personality, his sense of humor, and his fellow models (except Jason), when asked, all said they enjoyed hanging out with him during the shoots and at the Pride events. I felt that he was a genuine person, and I enjoyed his being here during his year of employment at Broke Straight Boys

Mikey,

I am neither bristling, nor detracting! Actually, I more refer to the endless controversies that would flare up if that certain nameless one showed up here again. I always thought he was attractive,and, I loved this young man in the BTS.

I do admit also that his performances did improve with time, but still, come on dude, they were never "5" star scenes! I mean, how many times can you watch the same dude do the same things, unless you are in love with the dude. As an actor, I probably enjoyed about 3 of his scenes throughout the whole year, and that was more to do with his partner, than with him.

Mikey,

I am neither bristling, nor detracting! Actually, I more refer to the endless controversies that would flare up if that certain nameless one showed up here again. I always thought he was attractive,and, I loved this young man in the BTS.

I do admit also that his performances did improve with time, but still, come on dude, they were never "5" star scenes! I mean, how many times can you watch the same dude do the same things, unless you are in love with the dude. As an actor, I probably enjoyed about 3 of his scenes throughout the whole year, and that was more to do with his partner, than with him.
I'm sorry JLipps. You are as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.

I'm sorry JLipps. You are as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.

Mikey,

Once again, let me attempt to clarify. I don't give a damn about whether you liked him, or whether I liked him. My comment, which you quoted to Jon, was merely pointing to the obvious, that J's return to Broke Straight Boys, or the forums, would bring a lot of controversy. That had nothing to do with either you or I, nor our personal opinions of the dude.

How many different ways can I say this, I liked J, didn't care for most of his performances, but I liked the dude. He is very much like many straight guys I haVe known and bedded in my life.

I just don't appreciate being lumped into that camp of "detractors" who really disliked J. I spent more than a couple of posts that year, defending him.

Jimmy has left the building

"J. would bring a lot of controversy"

And controversy? Controversy sells!

If one model should attend the BrokeStraightHouse project, it's Jimmy... He'll get an audience talking! Just like on this forum.

My compliments to the model hunter that contracted Jimmy as a Broke Straight Boys poster boy: brilliant work. Members here will never forget Jimmy!

PS: Yes I miss Jimmy...

Last edited:

If one model should attend the BrokeStraightHouse project, it's Jimmy... He'll get an audience talking! Just like on this forum.

My compliments to the model hunter that contracted Jimmy as a Broke Straight Boys poster boy: brilliant work. Members here will never forget Jimmy!

LOL, point well taken Robert! You do have a way about you!

PS: Yes I miss Jimmy...
Robert, my Dutch brother, we completely agree. I don't know why so many shy away from debate, controversy, and divergent views. When everyone agrees, I find it boring. And I too miss Jimmy.

I just don't appreciate being lumped into that camp of "detractors" who really disliked J. I spent more than a couple of posts that year, defending him.
I do understand, and agree with your point JLipps, and that is why I apologized to you.

Now where were we? You were about to tell us the story of the straight kid who came to you for a blowjob on his birthday. :anyone:

Now where were we? You were about to tell us the story of the straight kid who came to you for a blowjob on his birthday. :anyone:

LOL. I do loves ya dear Mikey! Unfortunately, I have been working on school stuff most the day and now am changing to go see Snow White and The Huntsman. So, that story will have to wait til Monday.

Slimmie, do we have any of those straitjackets left, from the days of Tyler?

I'd have to give them a hot water wash before either Lipps or Yank were strapped in. Also both jackets are my size and apart from having a certain amount of DNA splashed over the front of them they might be a little small. But if our boys measure in at 5'7" and weigh a little under 130 lbs. they should be fine. Unless they shrink badly when I wash them.

I'd have to give them a hot water wash before either Lipps or Yank were strapped in. Also both jackets are my size and apart from having a certain amount of DNA splashed over the front of them they might be a little small. But if our boys measure in at 5'7" and weigh a little under 130 lbs. they should be fine. Unless they shrink badly when I wash them.

Well gee thanks! However, I am only 5'3" and I haven't seen 130# in about 40 years! You could sue stretchie ones! LOL